Hacking anout modchipstore.com

aphexpusher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this a good place to buy from? are there such things as fake R4 carts being sold out there? I already ordered and Im a bit worried cuase I didnt exactly look into this place and I should have.... anyways here is the link... http://www.modchipstore.com/

serg0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modchipstore.com is the best. I ordered from them with the cheapest shipping and got mine in 3 days.
yaynds.gif

manomanx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignore the last two posters, nobody has EVER bought from this store... EVER. You will simply be the first one. =)

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a good place. fast shipping... If you order during the weekday you can get it nearly the next day if your in the USA

I orded my R4 Sunday night

Order #: 1337
Date: Saturday, January 13, 2007 11:49:44 PM
Customer: omghi2u
Order Status: Partially Processed (Pre-Order)
Estimated Shipping Date*: Monday, January 15, 2007 7:30 PM EST

What does Partially Processed mean??It said it was in stock so why preorder???

/emo

Hairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive ordered two R4DSs and both came and work fine! The first one shipped out on the 2nd of Jan, came on the 3rd. The second one i ordered a lil later, shipped on the 9th, came on the 11th. modchipstore rocks and i've recommended it to all my friends who are interested in picking up an R4DS.

aphexpusher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got my order. they did give me a A data sd card instead of a kingston but otherwise great service and fast shipping. amazingly fast. enjoying it right now. anyone know where to find legit homebrew? would hate to DL some nasty crashme code or something. like r0mloader or taihen.

also is there a place for R4DS info? like how m3 has m3wiki.com or something? any wikis or websites dedicated to R4 info?

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me what this means?

I ordered Sunday thinking that would give me enough time to receive it by Friday.I'm guessing thats not the case since i havent received a tracking # yet.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I ordered Sunday thinking that would give me enough time to receive it by Friday.I'm guessing thats not the case since i havent received a tracking # yet.

Well, until you get a tracking number, it's not shipped. DHL scans in a tracking number and it gets posted to the site immediately as soon as they put it on the truck. What your status means is that it's on back order. If you look at the site right now, you'll see they don't have any of the R4 in stock. Your order won't fully process until they get more back in. Shoot them an email and get an estimate on the wait time until they get more in stock.

EDIT: Actually, they've already notified customers on the site:
QUOTEPosted By: Cust Service - ModChipStore.com On: 16 Jan 2007 02:10 PM
Bothe the m3 simply and R4 are currently out of stock but they'll ship later this week

we expect very large shipments of both the m3 simply and the r4. Both products will be available again by the end of the week. We will be fulfilling orders on a first come first serve basis, so make your pre orders now to insure your spot in line!!!!

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Well, until you get a tracking number, it's not shipped. DHL scans in a tracking number and it gets posted to the site immediately as soon as they put it on the truck. What your status means is that it's on back order. If you look at the site right now, you'll see they don't have any of the R4 in stock. Your order won't fully process until they get more back in. Shoot them an email and get an estimate on the wait time until they get more in stock.

EDIT: Actually, they've already notified customers on the site:
QUOTE said:
Posted By: Cust Service - ModChipStore.com On: 16 Jan 2007 02:10 PM
Bothe the m3 simply and R4 are currently out of stock but they'll ship later this week

we expect very large shipments of both the m3 simply and the r4. Both products will be available again by the end of the week. We will be fulfilling orders on a first come first serve basis, so make your pre orders now to insure your spot in line!!!!

XD

They failed to say the R4 was out of stock.sigh

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No email reply for 2 1/2 days awesome

I got my 1gb mircosd card,but no R4
frown.gif

EDIT:

R4 to start shipping tomorrow ORDER NOW!
Posted By: Cust Service - ModChipStore.com On: 17 Jan 2007 12:18 PM
Details The R4 will start shipping tomorrow!!!

We have two batches of the R4 for the DS / DS Lite coming in this week. The first batch will be arriving tomorrow and the second will arrive early on friday. We will be fulfilling all backorders for the R4 and then shipping out the newer orders! We have gone ahead and marked the R4 in stock because of this.

Yes,goodthing i ordered mine Sunday.

crickton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for anyone who has purchased off that site in the past, how many emails do you receive for the purchase? one confirming it and one for the shipping information? or just one in total?

i purchased mine on Sunday from the site because they said it was still in stock. I've received only the email saying that my order had been processed. I checked on their site today to see what was up, and there were those 2 news posts on the side. When I entered my email address to check on the status of my order, it said that it was supposed to have been shipped on Monday, but it didn't have any tracking number.

does anyone happen to know if this means that orders placed on Sunday were already shipped or if we need to wait?

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for anyone who has purchased off that site in the past, how many emails do you receive for the purchase? one confirming it and one for the shipping information? or just one in total?

i purchased mine on Sunday from the site because they said it was still in stock. I've received only the email saying that my order had been processed. I checked on their site today to see what was up, and there were those 2 news posts on the side. When I entered my email address to check on the status of my order, it said that it was supposed to have been shipped on Monday, but it didn't have any tracking number.

does anyone happen to know if this means that orders placed on Sunday were already shipped or if we need to wait?
You only get one email, the one that says your order has been processed. And like I said up there^, DHL scans the tracking number immediately as soon as they put it on the truck so if your tracking number hasn't been posted yet, then it's not shipped. I'm sure the status you see right now is a little off because they were out of stock recently. They just got 2 shipments in yesterday and will be shipping those today and tomorrow. Expect yours to be shipped then, and in the worst case, the Monday following that weekend.

czechoslovakian7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought my R4 DS from modchipstore.com, and I used 2-Day shipping because I couldn't stand waiting longer for it. It got here on time, and it works like a charm. I would definitely suggest to everyone out there who are looking to buy an R4, get it from modchipstore! I had first placed an order at bamboogaming and my order got all mixed up, and cost me $60. But i cancelled it and ordered from modchipstore, and with the 2-day shipping it still came out $5 cheaper!

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought my R4 DS from modchipstore.com, and I used 2-Day shipping because I couldn't stand waiting longer for it. It got here on time, and it works like a charm. I would definitely suggest to everyone out there who are looking to buy an R4, get it from modchipstore! I had first placed an order at bamboogaming and my order got all mixed up, and cost me $60. But i cancelled it and ordered from modchipstore, and with the 2-day shipping it still came out $5 cheaper!
Ground shipping might have been the same time depending on where you're located. I went with ground and got mine the next morning
tongue.gif

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Ground shipping might have been the same time depending on where you're located. I went with ground and got mine the next morning
tongue.gif

I sould have went with something else then ground.

Their customer service sucks balls.They dont even reply to emails
frown.gif

EDIT:I guess if they dont ship Monday im screwed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87...