Another Pokemon Presents stream will announce "a big project" on June 24th

Xz5ea9O.png

While you might still be excitedly jumping for joy over the announcement of a new Pokemon Snap game, that's not all The Pokemon Company has up its sleeves in regards to major reveals. Today's Pokemon Presents stream brought about a teaser for yet another event that will be taking place next week, with "a big project" to be announced during the live stream. So, be sure to tune in on June 24th to see what exactly will be revealed.

:arrow: Source

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wished nintendo would turn the other cheek some of the remake prediction music by youtubers are 100X better than the remakes actual music besides i noted a hint it might be sinnoh on the horizon (geeze did i really needed to make a pun?) Bede's enounter theme sounds very siimilar to team galactic encounter also i found a probable extra hint in the DLC a few lines of text near the end of the dlc's story
Ms Honey calls a champion to battle you from another region but declines cause they're too far from Galar....I speculate she was calling Cynthia

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's gonna be the MMO people have been wanting for years, and it'll have either an original or all the existing regions.

Just kidding it'll be a remake if we're lucky, but it'll probably be some spin off game.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't keep your hopes to high or ya'll be disappointed.

See, I told you, another LOL ripoff MOBA but with Pokemon.

EDIT: Even WORSE, Tencent is involved, expect lots of micro transactions.

Last edited by DSoryu,

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
At this point I sure am surprised.

Surprised that with Tencent being involved this doesn't come out as an Epic exclusive title on PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.