Hacking Another NOOB...

random_thing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah im another noob wandering in the world of hacking wiis...
my wii is before the LU64 (so it is the old one) 4.00E with HBC, don't think that i hav the trucha bug or Cios or stuff like that installed, not chipped. I tryed to follow tutorials on many different sites but now im stuck.
every time a tutorial tells me to install a wad, my wii says error=(-2011) or something like that.
will appreciate anyone that can be bothered helping me by writing a simple straight forward tutorial teaching me how to get rid of the error thing, let me install WW, homebrews and play backup games etc. (yea, i admit im kindda dumb).
thanks in advance

P.S. im kindda scared and confused cuz i nearly bricked my wii last time
wacko.gif

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
- Start with Trucha Bug Restorer (before asking: read the readme file)
- Then install cIOS (I suggest rev14 exept if you're looking for dual layer support)
- Get missing IOS with Dop-IOS
- Use a loader

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Read through everything in the guide in my sig. Key word there being READ.

THEN if you still need something else to follow you can use xzxero's guide linked at the end as a checklist for what you need to do.

Just start from the beginning, including installing the HBC, it will just install over the version you have and if you don't have bootmii you would need to use that same installer to do that anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks