Another newbie

Ilitsa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all, I just joined earlier today, thought I'd post a bit since I plan to stick around and what not ^^

Not sure what to really say, I'm very friendly and easy to get along with, so I guess just talk to me and what not, thats the best way to get to know someone, right?

One thing I will say though: I do tend to follow the golden rule, not just online, but in real life as well. I feel that you cant expect to be treated with respect, if your not willing to do the same first, so I always am respectful towards everybody. I also have a tendency of over-thanking, or apologizing about everything, so please, bear with me

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
The qualities you have aren't bad! I'm new-ish here. I finally decided to register in february. It's a lot of fun, so I suppose I'll see you around and stuff!

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know how ya feel, I was a newbie back then and Still am today, hope to see you around the forums! XD

Ilitsa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe...now just to figure out how to get my avatar uploaded, it keeps refusing me, saying its not the right file type, though its a jpg x_x)

edit: Nevermind! I fixeded it~

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
*paws at'cher arm*
fang_smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)