By any chance, do you still have access to the encrypt and decrypt tools? I am a bit late to the MH4U party and it's almost impossible to download this tool or editor anymore. Thanks if you can!
By any chance, do you still have access to the encrypt and decrypt tools? I am a bit late to the MH4U party and it's almost impossible to download this tool or editor anymore. Thanks if you can!
Both versions are encrypted, but the raw data on your SD is encrypted further (since all games/their saves get encrypted by default if they're saved to the SD card). In either case, you need to use a homebrew tool to export your save, then use the scripts in the first post to get a fully decrypted version (and of course, you'll need to re-encrypt the save after editing before you can import back to your game)
the .bat files arent working for me i drag and drop the user1 file onto the .bat file for decrypting and it doesnt do a thing im using the nemo file explorer for linux if that helps any
How does the monster log editing work? Filling the longest %, shortest % and crown flags field seems simple enough. I'm using 125% and 85% on both accounts and used 0x0D for the crown flags based on the data I got from monsters I earned (legit) mini, silver and gold crowns for. For some reason it doesn't seems to work, though. My guild card and monster log still show the same sizes and crowns and even worse, the data simply reverted back to what it used to be when I use the save and then open it again with the save editor.
If push comes to shove, I'd have to bust out the hex editor again like I did when I added gold and mini crowns to my MH3U save, but I really prefer to use a more convenient tool (like this, pressuming this part works) if possible.
FIRST AND FOREMOST THIS IS NOT MADE BY ME, I TAKE NO CREDIT WHATSOEVER!!!
I saw this over at another thread on GameFAQs and haven't seen any posts about it on here so thought I should mention it. This is all directly from there! APM's MH4U Save Editor Features:
Equipment Editor
Item Box Editor
Inventory
Name Editor
Gender Editor
Face Editor
Voice Editor
Skin Tone Editor
HR Level/Points Editor
Zenny/Caravan Editor
Guild Quest Editor
Guild Card Editor (Monster Kills/Captures, Quest Completed, Weapon Usage)
Palico Editor
Palico Equipment Editor
and more...
Requires: -Ability to extract save file.
-.NET 4.0
Extract the folder somewhere on your desktop, put your save file "user1" or 2 or 3 into the MH4U_SaveCrypt folder, then drag & drop the save onto "save DEcrypt.bat". Hit Enter when it's finished and your decrypted file will be called "dec_user1". Load it up into the editor and go to town.
Afterwards, drag "dec_user1" onto "save ENcrypt.bat" to re-encrypt. Hit Enter again when it's finished, and your modified save will be called "user1" again.
I've tested it myself and had no problems, but as always, make backups of your saves before you modify them in any way! Works with any of the user files, i just used user1 here for reference. Just keep in mind that the save you want to de-/encrypt needs to be in the same folder as the .bat files, else it won't work.
Hello, sorry in advance, do you have any hints or codes for MH4U 1.1 Eur great sword instant lv3 charge? sorry it's not that I don't want to try, I don't have a PC, I use a smartphone and search for memory in the citra emulator, but it's very difficult to find
Hello, sorry in advance, do you have any hints or codes for MH4U 1.1 Eur great sword instant lv3 charge? sorry it's not that I don't want to try, I don't have a PC, I use a smartphone and search for memory in the citra emulator, but it's very difficult to find
you seem to misunderstand the purpose of this tool. this is for modifying save data, not data in the game's memory while running. If you want to modify relic weapons, equipment, or items this will do that, but it won't help you find/make cheat codes
you seem to misunderstand the purpose of this tool. this is for modifying save data, not data in the game's memory while running. If you want to modify relic weapons, equipment, or items this will do that, but it won't help you find/make cheat codes
Sorry, I’m still very new to this. I’m just starting to learn coding in order to search for GS fast charge level 3, but it’s difficult because I don’t have a PC. I only have access through the Citra emulator’s memory search tool, and it’s very hard to use.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...