ROM Hack Another MH4U Save Editor

MrLong88

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
in that case its more likely there's a different save format (usually offset by a few bytes)
Would you mind if I PM'd you my save file, to see what could be wrong? I would be very grateful. The save file will be taken from the Cyber Gadget Save Editor. Thanks very much for your responses thus far.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you mind if I PM'd you my save file, to see what could be wrong? I would be very grateful. The save file will be taken from the Cyber Gadget Save Editor. Thanks very much for your responses thus far.
I haven't really done anything with 4U in several years :X Best I'd be doing is trying to decrypt your save and then compare it to a decrypted 4U save and see if the general format was similar.

as an example of that I mean: often a EU release of a game is different form a US release in memory by a certain 'offest'. For NTR this could be as little as 4 bytes or as much as 100, on top of a different title ID. I know MHGen has the offsets for the stat of each save actually spelled out at the start of the save file, so if 4G/4U worked the same way it may be possible to manipulate things so they'll read as the other game's format - though it would take some work in and knowledge of hex editing.

In any case, is there any particular reason you're using 4G instead of 4U? there's only like 2 DLC items that were nixed in the localized release, iirc (the Pirate J sets and the One Piece gear) and if I further remember correctly, only the Pirate J armor was halfway decent in niche circumstances.

Last edited by iSharingan,

dendoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a question...i try to create some different relic weapon with perfect attack, but i notice that some max attack value are different...

For example, in the spreadshet GS max attack is 1632 (it is the same with my modding weapon, so the value is right), but i find a relic GS with 1738...can someone help me?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question...i try to create some different relic weapon with perfect attack, but i notice that some max attack value are different...

For example, in the spreadshet GS max attack is 1632 (it is the same with my modding weapon, so the value is right), but i find a relic GS with 1738...can someone help me?
if you're hex editing, the slots code for RAW damage, which is actually the same for all weapons in regards to the hex values on the relic weapons. What you see in game is calculated by using a weapon modifier values specific to the weapon type.

Other than that you're probably seeing the effects of Attack Up or other boosting abilities/effects.

Last edited by iSharingan,

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly do I edit Guild Quests with APM MH4U Save Editor? I tried to edit one quest but the game told me that I couldn't accept the quest. I believe this will help me with editing them but I'm still lost.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly do I edit Guild Quests with APM MH4U Save Editor? I tried to edit one quest but the game told me that I couldn't accept the quest. I believe this will help me with editing them but I'm still lost.
just use the MH4U CQ Editor by dasding (search for exactly that and you'll get it)

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
great editor but i still hate this game still
how do i raise my HR and make it stick every time i raise the HR in game i do a job come back and is back to 1 i just want it to level 7 can someone tell me how to raise it and make it stick

Last edited by APEX PREDATOR,
D

Deleted User

can someone re upload Box of useful equipment's (import with box importer) and all the other Useful .eqp files with it

i am very late to playing this game, kindly appreciated if someone shared a modded item box with me too

Thanks in Advance

neoncelery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, good night but when i try to load my user file it says 'loading error: index was out side the bounds of the array.' ples help ;3 zank youuu.

Mauricio777

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One question, if I want to put materials in the item chest to create armor and weapons, will the blacksmith take them into account in order to forge?

HolyBash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my auto decrypt and encrypters dont work they used to but now they dont and idk why can someone plz help me

ThatOneThing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ain't gonna lie but i'm just posting so i can probably get a solution to this. In the editor, there is a play time edit...which is in seconds, However the issue i'm having is that even when saved, the value doesnt stay and changes back to it's original value. If the save file is saved, on the main menu it will show the new play time but the guild card still shows the original time,then when you save the game. The whole entire lay time goes back to whatever amount of time was originally on the file. Anyway to fix this? (Sorry to revive a dead thread for abit)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum