Hacking another "mad" idea without right knowledge..

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello people, my boring mind shoot out some strange idea...:

after i have see the FC30 "emulate" the wiimote i have think that:

Use a blootooth adapter (on pc) to emulate 1wiimote....

I know lot of games need motion gesture to works properly, but some games (lot of people play with wiimote to gccontroller)...
My mad idea can be reality?

My idea ca be usefull for:

Play games like Super Smash Bros without buy lot of controller, 1 players can play with wiiremote and other players can play with "virtualized" remote VIA "my idea of virtual wiiremote"

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
why this thread is posted twice? sorry for that...

I try to explain what i think:

PC with BLutooth (internal or adapter) >>>>>> wii

Pc are "virtual" wiimote and wii recognize it like real wiimote

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
why this thread is posted twice? sorry for that...

I try to explain what i think:

PC with BLutooth (internal or adapter) >>>>>> wii

Pc are "virtual" wiimote and wii recognize it like real wiimote

Oh I get it. Sounds impractical though. :(
Basically use your PC as a Wiimote.

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
why not? people play dolphin without wiimote....
and u can use a usb pad connected to pc , pc can send the input via bluetooth to wii like wiimote does

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think he meant this :

You currently have this to play on Dolphin :
Random Bluetooth controller <-> bluetooth adapter on computer <-> computer <->Dolphin

He wants this :
Random Bluetooth controller <-> bluetooth adapter on computer <-> computer <-> bluetooth adapter on computer <-> bluetooth on Wii <-> Wii application/games using something else than a wiimote.

it's going through computer because the "random controller" is not designed to work with Wii, but a computer's program can be programmed to send data to Wii's BT like if it was a Wiimote.

Though, I don't know if you can do this using a single Bluetooth adapter.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think he meant this :

You currently have this to play on Dolphin :
Random Bluetooth controller <-> bluetooth adapter on computer <-> computer <->Dolphin

He wants this :
Random Bluetooth controller <-> bluetooth adapter on computer <-> computer <-> bluetooth adapter on computer <-> bluetooth on Wii <-> Wii application/games using something else than a wiimote.

it's going through computer because the "random controller" is not designed to work with Wii, but a computer's program can be programmed to send data to Wii's BT like if it was a Wiimote.

Though, I don't know if you can do this using a single Bluetooth adapter.

I see nothing to suggest he wants to use a bluetooth controller, he could be wanting to use a USB controller or a keyboard & mouse. Might be possible (in theory), but I dunno if anyone with the knowledge to do it would bother. Seems like quite a niche desire.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sembra che siano un po' confusi e che hai difficoltà esprimendo la tua idea, se tu sarebbe piu facile dilla in italiano e ti aiuterò a tradurre, d'accordo?

What i said is that everyone is confused and that he seems having trouble explaining his idea so if it's any easier he could tell me in italian and i could help translate. Not trying to sound like a dick but just trying to help.

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cyan
He wants this :
yes, but why use blutooth controller? is more simple use keyboard or other pad usb, probably for do your example the pc need 2 blutooth adapter (1 for random bT controller and other 1 for communicate with wii)
@ACEOVERCLOCKED
La mia idea e' un programma pc che emula un wiiremote, una volta fatto cio' si potrebbe usare una marea di pad diversi anche interfacciandosi con in vari programmi gia in giro (come glovepie ecc.)

naxil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have find a program called GIMX that program can emulate a SIXAXIS via bluetooth or serialTOusb (with adapter), nobody know how to write a wiimote emulator?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +2