China

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some M3 perfect cards are sold on Taobao for $70 or more. Quite expensive.

You lie. Where are these. :P
Here's a part of my collection.
Thats a cool collection! Lots of neat stuff!

I dont know if these are legit... And how would I even buy from them anyway?

xy1154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You lie. Where are these. :P

Thats a cool collection! Lots of neat stuff!

I dont know if these are legit... And how would I even buy from them anyway?

I don't know either...Posted the link just to show migles the appearence of the card. Flashcards with RTC are really expensive in China.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
People outside of china would have to use a package forwarder service that you buy the item through taobao.

Example of a package fowarder service:
https://www.yoybuy.com/

Alot of people who were modding their GBA to use a backlight GBA SP screen such services to get a LCD converter cable and then the entire mod kit from taobao.
You can go through the backlight mod thread to see what package forwarder ended up using.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/gba-backlight-agb-001.328487/

rainparadesamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn I usually go on taobao looking for neat looking clothes, but It never occurred to me to look for this stuff. I hope they're legit and actually selling these still. I think I might get it, unless Krikzz releases some news about the gba everdrive soon.

lostcanvas

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
wow I have to say
Was talking with a user about some carts, so I took a pic and made a list, figured I might as well make another thread for this too, as everyone loves sharing their collections.

IMG_2463.jpg

My iphone doesnt take to good pics, ill try my DSLR later, but for now I'll list off whats there.
This is pretty much all of them,
3 EZF-Advance 256Mb carts (Got all of these cheap, they have good features but low capacity).
3 EZ-Flash II 256Mb carts (Paid a decent amount for all of these, same as above, decent features, but low capacity).
3 EZ-Flash IV mini SD carts (I think they are all the newer white ones I bought in a time where supply was desperately low, but at the same time the new ones were coming soon).
1 EFA-Linker 512Mb cart (Likely one of the clones of these carts, as far as I know it doesn't matter).
1 GBA Movie Player CF (I bought this thinking it was an M3 and I hate myself for it, all I can do is media).
1 GBA Movie Player SD (Same as above, media cart that I thought was an M3).
1 Play-Yan Micro (A media cart made BY Nintendo for the gameboy micro, I bought it just because I guess).
1 Flash2Advance 256Mb cart (Used parallel port so ill probably never get a chance to use it, someone here had a USB version of the cable but I never ended up buying it).
1 EZF Advance III 256Mb cart
I have to say some of these are pretty rare. Good job.
and I am curious about the EZFA III, I haven't got to see any review about this brand since EZFA II . Would you please give me a brief introduction? what's the difference between EZFA 1&2&3? Any respond will be appreciated.

D

Deleted User

I had an R4 SDHC and a Super Card DSTWO
Sold them with my DSi for $60 last year to clear clutter I'm no longer using (now that I'm an adult I buy my DS games and I don't care about using PokeGen anymore). Didn't realize DS flash carts had gotten quite expensive now.

I have 3 EMS 64M Smart Cards saved to cart on a website that stocks them. I should probably get to ordering them before the milk poisoning threat someone made (whom I strangely agree with) causes the NZD to plummet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)