• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,406
  • Replies 29

shoyrumaster11

Trophies
XP
Country
I don'ta like Anonymous much. There are some things that I'd credit them for but, overall Anonymous are just killing me seeing them protesting the way they do things! I also kinda despise Anonymous due to the hack that GBATemp.net had. I know, Anonymous didn't do that but, the message we got on this site had been written in a style similar to what I think Anonymous do. Overall, for me. If your'e going to protest and ALL you do is hack down a website, than sir you need some lessons on this sort of stuff! I really wouldn't of cared less if Anonymous could just stay on 4chan! But, there were some things that Anonymous did that I liked. I just don't like the vast majority of who they are!

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It does nothing, and doesn't change people's opinions on the Israel-Palestine conflict. People are idiots if they think they are in the right for supporting Palestine, because really, who supports a people that support a militant terrorist government?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, what was this thread about again? I seemed to have missed the purpose after seeing someone verbally attacking me. I didn't call anyone on here retarded, but I in return get called that? I guess it gives them the right for some reason.

Flaming, Trolling & Harassment

Do not "flame", "bash", "troll" or harass others. Blatantly offensive comments or actions directed at others will not be tolerated. While we do allow members to debate and voice their own opinions, there will be a limit to how far a heated debate can go before it is closed by staff. If you harass someone you will be disciplined. Period.

Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp; new or old. Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated and will most likely be removed by staff. The poster will then be warned, suspended or banned (see the Warnings section below for more information on warnings).

Flaming, even in self-defense, is strictly prohibited. If you have something to say, say it respectfully or not at all. If someone is harassing you either use the report function or contact a staff member directly. Replying to a flame post will likely result in the removal of your post as well. Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or eachother is also not allowed.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to derail this topic from anonymous into the actual conflict between Israel and Gaza...

first of all I am from Israel so my opinion is biased to begin with...

Do you understand that Israel is not attacking the people of Gaza? Israel is attacking the people of the terrorist group called Hamas

Let me ask you, who do you think supplies water and electricity into Gaza? Israel is the one doing that!

Do you think that Gaza pays Israel for that? hell no...

The attacks begun because the Hamas terrorists were launching qassam rockets into Israel non-stop

This time Israel got the Hamas commander in chief, as in the brains/head of a terrorist group

The problem begins when the terrorist hide under the skirts of their wives...

so please, don't believe everything the media tells you:

66044_10151344594317193_226367538_n.jpg

those rockets you see in that image are qassam rockets(the images are biased so you can ignore them) from Gaza entering the borders of Israel, I can tell you because Israel is not launching rockets into Gaza but doing airstrikes with smart missiles with the idea not to involve innocent people.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Classy. A bunch of Anonymous are actually trying to do something that might actually matter, and that's all you can say.

Personally, this Israel-Palestine conflict is getting scary. We all know once they go all out, it's NOT gonna be just them -- allies will have a go at it too, and before you know it, World War III, end of the fucking world as we know it scenario.

We actually might make the 12/21/12 deadline for Apocalypse.

So care to explain how hacking a website is gone to stop people from dying?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
So care to explain how hacking a website is gone to stop people from dying?
I did NOT say that. I said "might actually matter", keyword "might". It may not matter, but the empathy is there, and that's what I connect to.

All I get from others are apathy, but it's to be expected from people a thousand miles away from the conflict.

I'm going to derail this topic from anonymous into the actual conflict between Israel and Gaza...

first of all I am from Israel so my opinion is biased to begin with...

Do you understand that Israel is not attacking the people of Gaza? Israel is attacking the people of the terrorist group called Hamas

Let me ask you, who do you think supplies water and electricity into Gaza? Israel is the one doing that!

Do you think that Gaza pays Israel for that? hell no...

The attacks begun because the Hamas terrorists were launching qassam rockets into Israel non-stop

This time Israel got the Hamas commander in chief, as in the brains/head of a terrorist group

The problem begins when the terrorist hide under the skirts of their wives...

so please, don't believe everything the media tells you:

66044_10151344594317193_226367538_n.jpg

those rockets you see in that image are qassam rockets(the images are biased so you can ignore them) from Gaza entering the borders of Israel, I can tell you because Israel is not launching rockets into Gaza but doing airstrikes with smart missiles with the idea not to involve innocent people.
Now this I honestly did not know. So the Hamas are the real bad guys here? Like, extreme zealots who kill on some misguided principle? I never liked zealots much, they're mostly self-righteous and sanctimonious. Jim Jones was a zealot, and look what happened.

That said, I will probably need more info for myself before I reassess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The update actually made zoom better