Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use maxthon(version 2.5.18.1000) for most of my browsing,latly i've noticed alot of broken(non-loading) images on websites(like amazon) and things such as google images search,from what I understand maxthon runs off the IE engine which I currently have IE8 installed on a windows XP computer,i'm leaning towards IE8 being the problem but i'm not totally sure...i've tried the following so far...

Remove IE8 and reinstall
Ran spybot,superAnti-spyware
Messed with the secruity settings and Browser settings

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Something in the options maybe that is blocking them like popup or adblock? I'd save myself a headache and just use Firefox.

...........But getting Firefox does fix the problem Rydian, why use an inferior browser that works like dog doo when the alternative p-owns It.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Rydian - Before I was testing it on the old ass FF4(yeah been awhile since I updated)and it worked fine,I do now have FF11 now just incase I can't fix my problem,oddly enough I did a quick test of uninstalling IE8(which reverts it back to IE6) and it seemed to be normal(atleast for the few mins I tested it)...
@[member='Jugarina'],like most people i'm a creature of habit I guess...
@[member='Suprgamr232'],I don't know if that would work on the 2.5 version...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."