This thread was supposed to a joke!
Instead I don’t even know what I am supposed to be feeling right now

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
tbh this flash cart would have been cool around the no cfw era. but not now lol

yeah, nowadays with luma cow being superior, gateway etc has become somewhat obsolete,
but back in the day, when I got my gateway for 60e, it was good/useful then,
now not so much...
(unless you need to for something specific?)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well I feel bad for the people who preordered this cart. We’re rolling over to November and still nothing from the Gateway team. Their site doesn’t mention any delays nor any update on their never used Twitter account.
But you know what pissed me off the most? The fact that I warned people about the Gateway team. I spent the past year trying to get people away from this team, but I am a bitch because I told people to stop supporting them. I am the bad person I said waiting 6 months for an update is outrageous. I am “trolling” when I suggest people stop using gateway carts. Now look were we are, months with no update and now this. We are well past yet another ETA on not just one cart, but two. But I am being “over dramatic,” because I give enough of a shit to actually help people.
I hope this cart actually teaches people a valuable lesson.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I feel bad for the people who preordered this cart. We’re rolling over to November and still nothing from the Gateway team. Their site doesn’t mention any delays nor any update on their never used Twitter account.
But you know what pissed me off the most? The fact that I warned people about the Gateway team. I spent the past year trying to get people away from this team, but I am a bitch because I told people to stop supporting them. I am the bad person I said waiting 6 months for an update is outrageous. I am “trolling” when I suggest people stop using gateway carts. Now look were we are, months with no update and now this. We are well past yet another ETA on not just one cart, but two. But I am being “over dramatic,” because I give enough of a shit to actually help people.
I hope this cart actually teaches people a valuable lesson.
Lesson learned: don't spend money on carts from shitty makers

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one