Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Because Omega wasnt out yet and I wanted multirom support ><

aah impatient :D i decided to buy GW and i believe it would be a great card.. and as for multi-rom..i think personally that multirom is nothing special. if i play one game i love to finish it to the end, but HAWING multirom support IS nice thing regardless. and by the way, there was multirom support before omega as i remember

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn it, Im so regreting the purchase of MTcard now.... AGONYYYY

One the mt card thread romanocry has shown a vid of the new beta mt card firmware that enables nand save games and probably eshop before release. I just can't understand how people instantly diss their clone/mt card just because gateway has multirom ( which mt card already has) and compatibility with 2-3 games , games that are worthless without online , but w/e.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Thank the gods. I was in sort of a lull in regards to my 3DS with 2.0 taking so long. And I sure as hell didn't want to buy another flash card. You've got a loyal customer and user in me now, Gateway.

Ryo_kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried to buy the case dlc for dual destinies but it just took me back to the previous screen. This is using an us region 3ds so I guess it would work if you have an eur 3ds. I wish someone would dump the us version. I want to play it after case 2 >w<

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One the mt card thread romanocry has shown a vid of the new beta mt card firmware that enables nand save games and probably eshop before release. I just can't understand how people instantly diss their clone/mt card just because gateway has multirom ( which mt card already has) and compatibility with 2-3 games , games that are worthless without online , but w/e.
People instantly diss everything until they're given a reason not to. Were you here when Gateway was first announced? The way people were reacting, it was as if the United States had its first atheist, gay, Mexican, hermaphrodite, vegan president. Then, the thing was released, and while the shitstorm didn't go away, it definitely died down. Soon, they released multiple updates, and gained people's trust. The multiple month-long absence of Gateway's release did ruffle a bunch of feathers, sure, but they pulled through.

Just give it a while. If the company behind MT-Card commits to their product and continues to bring innovation to the table, then people will be more trusting.
well lets dust of my 32 GB card and lets get playing... if i had a gateway:glare:

anyway does pokemon XY work? and how about PW DLC?
Pokemon works. DLC should work, but only if it has already been downloaded onto the 3DS. Since that would require you to purchase the game first, whether or not it works is irrelevant, unless you mean the DLC files you find on random sites, then no, at the moment it doesn't.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
*Waiting for eshop games*

skeleton-looking-out-a-window,1044174.jpg

mhss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just give it a while. If the company behind MT-Card commits to their product and continues to bring innovation to the table, then people will be more trusting.

People behind MT card are www.r4ids.cn. Same incompetent idiots: R4i Team, thieves and morons, responsible for R4i deluxe, Orange3ds, 3dslink.

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
Due to the design defect of the previous 3DS card with hardware architecture, too much inconvenient problems are coming out. In order to solve these problems, we will take the user experience as the most important thing at the beginning of our research period, so we will do our best to create a brand-new and innovative product based on the flexible hardware architecture and the safe、stable upgrade. This kind of innovative product has a CPU built-in, which can support USB upgrade unlimited, even can be changed to another new product, or course, it can support the USB application too, such as SaveEditor and SaveBackup in the future. Nothing is impossible!

As the exist of the CPU within the card, we can achieve the innovative function of“switching game by pressing one key”, which is a very convenient way to switching games, especially for the children. From now on, it’s getting easier and easier to change the game when the users paying it so that it can bring the users the new experience.

We are not cloning but innovating, time can tell you our ability. We are doing our utmost to add new functions to thank our customers who are always supporting us.

Thanks!

http://www.mt-card.com/news_1.html

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Where does the save file go?
I thought that it should go to SD card on 3DS like usual since I didn't find any save on my micro sd card on GW but when I format my micro SD card and copy the rom back in, all save was gone.

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
Where does the save file go?
I thought that it should go to SD card on 3DS like usual since I didn't find any save on my micro sd card on GW but when I format my micro SD card and copy the rom back in, all save was gone.

Are you talking about AC:NL or Pokemon X/Y? Because they save right into the rom itself. If you delete the rom, you also delete the save.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Are you talking about AC:NL or Pokemon X/Y? Because they save right into the rom itself. If you delete the rom, you also delete the save.
So that where the save go.
Anyway to extract the save from those rom?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So that where the save go.
Anyway to extract the save from those rom?

Check Snailface's script. Only works with PKM atm.

Code:
save_offset=0x77280000
#for pokemon Y USA, no guarantees for any other version
#use at your own risk, make backups
enter=input("Please enter:\n\n 1 to backup save        (EK2A.3DS -> EK2A.SAV)\n 2 to write save to game (EK2A.SAV -> EK2A.3DS)\n>>>")
f=open("EK2A.3DS","r+b")
if enter==1:
    c=open("EK2A.SAV","wb")
    f.seek(save_offset)
    save=f.read(0x100000)
    c.write(save)
elif enter==2:
    c=open("EK2A.SAV","rb")
    save=c.read()
    f.seek(save_offset)
    f.write(save)
else:
    print("Invalid Input")
    f.close()
    exit(1)
f.close()
c.close()
print("Done.")
raw_input("Hit enter to close.")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.