Not open for further replies.

Kayday

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone found a sure fire way of getting around this fragmentation error in multironm menu?. It seems to be an issue I have emailed GW about it see what they say but I thought I had solved the issue once and for all but it reared its ugly head again today several times and its getting quite annoying now. I have tested my card out and its legit, its an 8GB San-Disc so its real. Apart from defraging the drive and copying all files at once not chopping and changing is there another way? I carn't see having to put all files on at once when you just want to change one game is necessary I mean that could really become frustrating in the end to do all the time. Some good help would be nice. Thanks :)

I had fragmentation error on one game, Sonic Lost World. All the other games worked. I downloaded another one and it works now. Also, I copied each game one by one instead of all at once.

BTW, are all your games getting fragmentation error? And do you have a spare microsd to try out just to see if your microsd card is faulty, maybe dying?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I had fragmentation error on one game, Sonic Lost World. All the other games worked. I downloaded another one and it works now. Also, I copied each game one by one instead of all at once.

BTW, are all your games getting fragmentation error? And do you have a spare microsd to try out just to see if your microsd card is faulty, maybe dying?

It seems to be spasmodic, I can drag and drop fine to the MSD card drive and work all OK on multirom menu but other times I can drag and drop the exact same rom to the MSD card drive again and up pops the error on the multirom menu. This happens with various roms it has happened with Pokemon X, Mario kart 7 and today twice with Zelda Link, its getting very annoying I have tested my card and it tests out 100% fine. I have not got another card at this moment I am waiting on a SDXC 64GB Premium Transcend Card to come through the post anytime now so hopefully that will work better, I hope! I have heard that you get issues with the cards packing up after a while on 64GB Kingston & San-Disc model cards I have been reading up on them to look to buy one, Transcend cards seemed to have the best reviews all round, no one complained about them packing up after a while of heavy use they seem to be very good according to people that have bought them!

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing. That version is just for those having problems updating the flashcard. Gateway is trying to figure out the problem.

Also it has E-Shop titles working but not 3DSWare titles. They are working on the next update, online for roms and also 3DSWare titles working.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Also it has E-Shop titles working but not 3DSWare titles. They are working on the next update, online for roms and also 3DSWare titles working.

He's asking about the special 2.1.1 version sent to those with problems, not the one that has been mentioned thousands of times in this thread already.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
is it possible to install mario kart 7 1.1 update which is in CIA format using gateway ?

RocketRon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.guru.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wish they would make the dumping tools public. BigBlueBox seems to only be dumping from EU, where I like my US dumps. Not to mention, we could get a broader range of games.

So when i
yeah it would help getting games dump(look at all the dumps since gateway added the dump cart option :P)....but idk, the tools are likely private for a reason XD

So when i buy a game in de eshop, can i download the rom and put it on my 3ds back again whenever i want?

I.E. I don't have to buy it again when my emuNAND is crashing or out of date by a new gw release in the near future?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So when i

So when i buy a game in de eshop, can i download the rom and put it on my 3ds back again whenever i want?

I.E. I don't have to buy it again when my emuNAND is crashing or out of date by a new gw release in the near future?

Your games get tied to the NNID account (if created) or the serial of your 3DS, which is coded into the system.

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
how do you install it ?

You can't do it yet.

Only way to install updates are via the gw emunand and the e-shop.

I hope more e-shops dumps gets released.

The weird thing is that the only scene dumps are from BigBlueBox, where are the others scenersto compete? :P

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
You can't do it yet.

The weird thing is that the only scene dumps are from BigBlueBox, where are the others scenersto compete? :P

thanks a lot

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can't do it yet.

BigBlueBox had many interesting releases. Probably they already have their own custom firmware for the 3DS that can extract ROMs automatically while the other release teams still use the first hardware or Gateway.

willdunz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people having fragmentation problems: rename ROM and copy it again. that's how i got pokemon x working.

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
I can indeed confirm that CLASS DOES MATTER!!

I have a Patriot Class 4 32gb card and a Sandisk Class 10 Gold edition 64gb card.

I just tested a game and it works perfectly on both cards but the loading times are indeed a few seconds faster on the class 10 GOLD micro SD. Just food for thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hello