Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Anyone had any luck using saves dumped with R4i SaveDongle and similar devices with ROMs that you dumped yourself? I tried with Mario Kart 7 but all it did was give a save corrupted error.

linkfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo shop is no longer working for me with Omega. I set up a new emuNAND on a 4GB SD after realizing that since Gateway splits the SD into two partitions that would leave only 1GB for the emuNAND and thus not enough space for downloading say Pokemon X/Y off the Nintendo Shop. However, although the emuNAND set up went without issues and was promptly updated to 7.1, the actual Shop application gets stuck on a white screen now. Can anyone else confirm if their Shop is working (preferably with a fresh emuNAND).

EDIT: Also occasionally getting white/colored lines while switching into Gateway Mode and having to reboot.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo shop is no longer working for me with Omega. I set up a new emuNAND on a 4GB SD after realizing that since Gateway splits the SD into two partitions that would leave only 1GB for the emuNAND and thus not enough space for downloading say Pokemon X/Y off the Nintendo Shop. However, although the emuNAND set up went without issues and was promptly updated to 7.1, the actual Shop application gets stuck on a white screen now. Can anyone else confirm if their Shop is working (preferably with a fresh emuNAND).

I just updated an old emunand and e-shop is working fine!

linkfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eshop is working on my old 2GB sdcard with the emuNAND I had earlier on 2.0b2 but not with the new one I just set up on a 4GB SDCard. I was thinking of cloning the 2GB SDcard onto the 4GB one but since the emuNAND partition is not recognized on Device Manager I can't actually expand it. Any ideas?

EDIT: Is it maybe possible to download a game from the shop into a different SDCard? Seems feasible except for the fact that the emuNAND is running from that same SD...

krzz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
looks interesting. probably will not use it until someone confirm whether the brick code has been removed or not.

I can't confirm it. But I can tell you that I tried a LOT of things, and nothing is triggering any brick code.

I think that they removed it, and that's why the update was delayed so many times.

Claros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some peoples may have already said it but I'll confirm it. All the game works perfectly. Except the nand based game doesn't work if the rom is trimed. I don't know why, but I had to untrim these roms in particular. Now it works smoothly. :)

krzz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some peoples may have already said it but I'll confirm it. All the game works perfectly. Except the nand based game doesn't work if the rom is trimed. I don't know why, but I had to untrim these roms in particular. Now it works smoothly. :)

=> except eShop games/apps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F