Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It dumps carts, but not save games... Not terribly useful for games that have already been dumped.
Luckily I have a R4i SaveDongle, but it doesn't dump NAND saves so I can't dump my Pokemon Y save.

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ops nice news.....the FW is on a italian forum too, but i cannot test it no, i'm gooing to buy a new GW card :(, because i have a MT now

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ops nice news.....the FW is on a italian forum too, but i cannot test it no, i'm gooing to buy a new GW card :(, because i have a MT now

Hahahaha lmao, these guys know how to make me laugh.

Yes this. The Nand save region is at the end of the game data (1MB size). If you trim it, you are likely to purge the save region.

However, it becomes trimmable after creating the save data.

No, once again I was wrong.

TuckerTheWheelman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, i put the launcher.dat on my sd card and when it prompts me to update it says error about 1/16th through the loading bar. any idea what im doing wrong? my diagnostics says everything passed

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
*sigh* I don't know what the hell the rom trimmer does to card2 games, but after trimming roms with save files already created and then untrimming them, the save files were deleted.

Let this be a lesson for everyone.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Of course it is a good news and will make some people buy the rest of the gateway left behind.
I just dont belive after so long and not will do jumps of joy or put their name on top again until i have the new firmware.

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's good timing I just got this in the mail today:
v4t938.jpg

hope it will work with no problems.

this is good news but I would not go out and buy a gateway or get all excited until they actually release a final product. they have been saying "soon" for months and months, and It's very possible this "omega private beta" will last for months...

Reactions: the-green

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He put it down when the 3ds came out