Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the beta is leaked, anyone who gets their hands on it should help out and test whatever they can. Rather than have GW lose trust in the community, lets turn the leak into a more productive beta testing so that the final version can be bug-free. Keep in mind that after this, it'll probably be many months before we get another update.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, didnt know you couldn't post links to GW files :P

Anyways, testing Pokemon Y and everything works fine on 32gb card. I can put up the beta elsewhere, but pretty sure it's already made it's rounds at this point.
have fun :D

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the beta is leaked, anyone who gets their hands on it should help out and test whatever they can. Rather than have GW lose trust in the community, lets turn the leak into a more productive beta testing so that the final version can be bug-free.

These "betas" aren't really betas, more of a way to build up talk for 2.0 and get others excited. I guarantee 2.0 final will be the same thing.

Reactions: jrr6415sun

3dsguy69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i went to update to omega via the blue card, my 3ds got stuck on the gateway 3ds installation screen. it has been at programming [*.............] for about 15 minutes now. is it safe to turn the console off? what should i do

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
These "betas" aren't really betas, more of a way to build up talk for 2.0 and get others excited. I guarantee 2.0 final will be the same thing.

I think they expected the leak... The scope of 'Testers' is pretty huge, considering they don't really know any of us. Anyone that sent them an email with 'BETA' in the content of the email seems to have got in.

when i went to update to omega via the blue card, my 3ds got stuck on the gateway 3ds installation screen. it has been at programming [*.............] for about 15 minutes now. is it safe to turn the console off? what should i do

First brick in....3.....2....1

Reactions: jrr6415sun

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Well they said they have Mor surprises in store. I'm hoping it's eshop support and maybe just maybe 6.x support. That way I can bring over my retail pokemon using the new save keys

Reactions: cearp

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIRST POST IS UPDATED, PM/QUOTE ME IF I MISSED ANY NEW FEATURES AND/OR WANT ME TO ADD ANY PICTURES I MISSED! I WANT ALL INFO TO BE AVAILABLE IN THE FIRST POST TO AVOID ANY MISINFORMATION AND TO ALSO LIGHTEN THE LOAD OF MODS WORKING TO KEEP ORDER

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIRST POST IS UPDATED, PM/QUOTE ME IF I MISSED ANY NEW FEATURES AND/OR WANT ME TO ADD ANY PICTURES I MISSED! I WANT ALL INFO TO BE AVAILABLE IN THE FIRST POST TO AVOID ANY MISINFORMATION AND TO ALSO LIGHTEN THE LOAD OF MODS WORKING TO KEEP ORDER

128gb cards are working fine. Tested myself

Sparticus515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Happens to me all the time, press home then cancel and it''ll work fine

Reactions: 3dsguy69

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Testing the ROM dumper, I apologize for the awful quality though.
Foto0285.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If anyone who has a NAND flashing kit installed in their system happens to be testing the Omega firmware, I'd love to see the Diagnostics Tool in action gamesquest1 style - if the firmware doesn't brick consoles, I'll have to include it in the P.S.A. update.

As expected, Gateway delivers once more, even if once more it's later than expected. Apparently they're not closing doors and keep supporting the card - what a shocker. ;)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, well that's a good way to put rumours of they are dead to rest.

I wonder who evo is then, I really thought it would be them.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You can add that CARD2 games need to be untrimmed in order to even boot.

Reactions: Vengenceonu

Sparticus515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I'd also include the fact you can;t trim NAND save games and also you no longer have to exit through the home button after saving a game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw