Gaming Animal Crossing new leaf with 6 rooms at each floor ? how do people do that

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, i have a very interesting question. Ago many many years when animal crossing WILD WORLD came out, i saw a player who had like 6 rooms at each floor. You could walk basically in a "circle" if you know what i mean... i searched on google for years but never found anything about it. So he must be modded his house i guess. But did you ever saw such thing on any animal crossing game ?
Is it possible to mod it on animal crossing new leaf too ? i have luma on my 3ds with the ntr plugin etc. all working fine. But dunno how to mod my house like the guy in wild world.

I made a quick drawing, so you can see what i mean:
Animal Crossing 6 rooms.jpg

Number 1 is the entry / main room. You could go from 1 to 2 (left room), and from to 2 to 3 (up left room), and from 3 to 4 (middle upper room) and so on. In a circle like i say.
The blue lines / rooms in the picture are the default ones when you max your house. The red ones are those rooms that i am talking about which dont officially exist. But the guy i was playing with ago many years on wild world, had this.

I wanna know badly HOW he did that. At the time i thought he just maxed his house and got so many rooms since i was new in wild world and thought you get legit 6 rooms when you max out. I didnt had enough money to expand so i never got the chance to ask the guy after i got enough money to max out my house and realized that you dont get 6 rooms. Dont have contact with him anymore :c.

Last edited by ProfiSuchti,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER