Gaming animal crossing new leaf trading thread

tangerines

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
That one is a Gracie, right? Can't order those.

Be there shortly. Finishing up emails for the night. Been a hell of a day.

I'm on for about another hour, then I'm passing the hell out.

Yuuuuus, finally our times match, I will be on in 5 minutes. I will add your friend code now. I am after your range of silver tools, so just let me know how many bells you would like for them.

Edit: Town gate is open! Hope to see you soon

Re-edit: I guess you already went to bed! Ahh well have to try catch you another time :-)

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuuuuus, finally our times match, I will be on in 5 minutes. I will add your friend code now. I am after your range of silver tools, so just let me know how many bells you would like for them.

Edit: Town gate is open! Hope to see you soon

Re-edit: I guess you already went to bed! Ahh well have to try catch you another time :-)
I added you, at least. I'll be on in about 9 hours or so.

Check out my list for what I'm looking for at the moment. Bells are fine, but I prefer items right now.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. I'll see them go for around 1M, so make an offer.
That was GameFQS prices, which are largely...well, asinine. For something that one can get from purchasing enough at a store, that's just stupid. Even moreso when most of the players there abuse the dupe glitch as often as possible.

I could offer full furniture sets, I've currently got the Jingle set reserved for someone, but I also have the Harvest set, Notebook set (those are 30k a piece, but I could do that), and others.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That was GameFQS prices, which are largely...well, asinine. For something that one can get from purchasing enough at a store, that's just stupid. Even moreso when most of the players there abuse the dupe glitch as often as possible.

I could offer full furniture sets, I've currently got the Jingle set reserved for someone, but I also have the Harvest set, Notebook set (those are 30k a piece, but I could do that), and others.
You mean the campus set?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone have Japanese styled shoes?
Looking for something like a pair of Geta.(Google it if you want to know what Geta is)

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome. Would you mind ordering me a pair? Also what time is it for you. Do you get them today by post or tomorrow?

Also what do you want for them?
I don't really need them, you can take them. What do you want to give? I don't need much for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, tell your parents to stop mating