ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. This question doesn't exactly deal with the editor, but recently I tried changing the size of my mayor's house and it corrupted the file. I made sure to use the new welcome amiibo house size blocks, and edited it used HxD. Not exactly sure what went wrong. If it helps, every single one of my rooms were built in my house at the smallest size (except for the main room of coarse), and I changed them to max size.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
This is a great save editor already, I've used it a lot and I love it. I know this isn't supposed to be a request thread, but is it possible to add the Able Sister's design storage because one of my characters is not able to save designs on it. (It says, "Unable to save game. Returning to the title screen without saving.") It's really not an urgent need at all, I just thought it would be a nice little edition you can add on your spare time. Thank you.

I was also wondering why there is no catalog editor yet. I'm not asking because I need it, I'm asking just out of pure curiosity. Like I said before, this editor is already perfect, I just want to know to understand more about how Animal Crossing works. Thanks again!
You are probably missing a file in the savegame data. Can't remember the name right now, I think it was designX.dat

this may be a dumb question, but how do you export your map? i only see an option for importing one
The export map feature was replaced. Now you can import from any savegame so you don't need to export map anymore, just keep a backup of your desired town.

alexia01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, your editor is great and it helped me so much! I have a (stupid) question: I want to revive grass because it is light green and some spaces are even empty but in your faqs there isn't a question for that. How can I revive it?:)

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Out of curiosity, how much do people want 100% complete catalog to be added to the save editor? And also a main street shop unlocker?
I have the offsets and the know-how, just waiting for ACNL NTR plugin v4.0 to be released so I can then release the info publically.

Though marc might have his reasons to not have added it already.

Last edited by Slattz,

misterbooki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, how much do people want 100% complete catalog to be added to the save editor? And also a main street shop unlocker?
I have the offsets and the know-how, just waiting for ACNL NTR plugin v4.0 to be released so I can then release the info publically.

Though marc might have his reasons to not have added it already.
the beta came out today!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...