ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you I'll take a look :D
JKSM can be found here. The files needed for the Homebrew Launcher are attached to the first post. Download JKSM_3DSX.zip, extract it, and move the 3ds folder to the root of your SD card.

I do recommend that you follow the 3ds.guide link to the very end so that you can stay up to date and download and take advantage of the Welcome amiibo update.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

JoJodude

Trophies
XP
Country
JKSM can be found here. The files needed for the Homebrew Launcher are attached to the first post. Download JKSM_3DSX.zip, extract it, and move the 3ds folder to the root of your SD card.

I do recommend that you follow the 3ds.guide link to the very end so that you can stay up to date and download and take advantage of the Welcome amiibo update.
Thanks for all your help, I'll let you guys know if I need more support!!!!

TheGlamourGroup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked but I see some greyed out options to inject NPCs like Isabelle and Tom Nook as villagers, how can I enable/unlock the options? Or is it only for the RVs? Great editor by the way.

Last edited by TheGlamourGroup,

Iaska

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the shoes "Mary Janes" in the editor? I've been searching for it since I don't have Kicks yet (I restarted my lame town)

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Some item names are different between USA/UK english. Just select your language in the dropdown menu before loading your savegame and the shoes you are looking for will be there with their name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: