ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Vika85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The purpose of the hacker is quite literally to do things the developers didn't intend to make possible.

Nice patterns though, :P
I know ;) just that in the editor itself this particular function is not quite intuitive but im happy its possible :D!

The patterns are not self designed, but quite pretty :)but thanks :D

doogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having trouble using. After I edit my file and restore back to game it says not original game save something like that and wants to del or format game save.
All I did was had some bells to see if this works.
Also will this work with o3ds? above was on new3ds. But learning (testing) how to use this map editor for kid who has old3ds. Don't want to mess up her save game so test
on my new3ds since I don't play this game.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Having trouble using. After I edit my file and restore back to game it says not original game save something like that and wants to del or format game save.
All I did was had some bells to see if this works.
Also will this work with o3ds? above was on new3ds. But learning (testing) how to use this map editor for kid who has old3ds. Don't want to mess up her save game so test
on my new3ds since I don't play this game.
If you have the original save file, keep that just incase.
What are you using to inject and export the save file? Also, what firmware version are you using?

doogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the original save file, keep that just incase.
What are you using to inject and export the save file? Also, what firmware version are you using?

I have tried both HBL ACNL game save its red with leaf. only says save or export. Then I tried cia JKSM.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
srry for my lazyness could some1 make a clone of the dump/inject website i hacked the old browser back into my 3ds so its more exploitable i would be very grateful if someone could,
thanks!

or if some1 could send me the source that would also be appreciated
I have it on my site but it won't work since offsets are different. Idk how FCRAM works on the update too.. maybe I'll look later
Edit: spider ram hacking is dead.

Last edited by RyDog,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thx good to know :yay:
I don't know if you read my edit but I stated that spider ram hacking is dead. As RAM is allocated differently, it will just crash when trying to dump fcram, Nintendo did this in purpose to stop dream dumping. Only way now is through virtual RAM, which all the RAM is allocated through NTR/Gateway, and I don't think the game would even accept a garden_plus.dat that is extracted from a RAM dump due to the game being so fragile with corrupting saves :rolleyes: However, injecting RAM with a NTR plugin or Gateway code is possible, but it might cause problems.
TL;DR spider no long will work, NTR might be plausible

NeonNinjaCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you read my edit but I stated that spider ram hacking is dead. As RAM is allocated differently, it will just crash when trying to dump fcram, Nintendo did this in purpose to stop dream dumping. Only way now is through virtual RAM, which all the RAM is allocated through NTR/Gateway, and I don't think the game would even accept a garden_plus.dat that is extracted from a RAM dump due to the game being so fragile with corrupting saves :rolleyes: However, injecting RAM with a NTR plugin or Gateway code is possible, but it might cause problems.
TL;DR spider no long will work, NTR might be plausible
i read the edit i just wanted to clear all this up thanks :yay3ds:
EDIT: i dont need to im just a lazy ass that wants a base for my town

Last edited by NeonNinjaCat,

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Hey Mistah,

There is actually a way to change between patterns!! I just figure it out... Each pattern laid on the ground has a code.. For example, one pattern has a code 00, 01, 02, 03.... With this in mind, when you select "pattern" on the menu and then go to Flag1 you can shift between patterns. If you wish pattern 00 then you should pick Flag none. Flag 1 would be pattern 01, Flag 2 = pattern 02 and so on. And voila!. It worked :)
Complicated but cool! Once I everything goes smoothly for me, I'll try to do that.
The flag 1 dropdown shows predefined flags for ground patterns so you don't have to deal with unknown numbers.

Nicole201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No dice. I don't think it is in there..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My campground acre works. You probably chose the wrong one. I don't remember, but the tanish part of the acre goes in the end. If not, vice versa.

Yea it took a few tries but it's fixed now. I've been messing with the acres and can't seem to get rid of the invisible gaps that you get in between the walls and river. They're very minor but they do bother me.

Nicole201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I get rid of this?

QtHgdaA.jpg

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i tried putting a villager in the campsite, and i'm pretty sure it worked before, but now it's not working, i put it in the editor but when i restore my save the campsite is still empty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.