ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

MitPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried putting some items and got a corrupted game, I tried loading a backup and I still got the same corrupted game screen. Anything I can do to fix it?
I'm on a N3DS Running Luma and used JKSM before it corrupted

cuteveronica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, so far ive tested the mayor editing (eyes, hair etc) and they work, as well as the badge editing, however the max bank edit does not work, ive tried twice so far.

edit 1 : editing the town fruits makes my game crash, i tried 3 times and it still crashes.

Last edited by cuteveronica,

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but even with alpha 2, I still can't move the original campsite building without corrupting the save. I'm on luma and I've been using JKSM as a cia.

Cc_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using oothax homebrew method with firmware 11.2 on an older 3ds. I don't have CFW. However, I was able to restore my save data simply by using powersave. Will this continue to be fine? So far no issues whatsoever restoring this way.

cuteveronica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, so far ive tested the mayor editing (eyes, hair etc) and they work, as well as the badge editing, however the max bank edit does not work, ive tried twice so far.

edit 1 : editing the town fruits makes my game crash, i tried 3 times and it still crashes.

edit 2: i just noticed that having the internet on my 3ds after i have injected the hacks makes it crash. I turned them off just to verify and it works.. I guess rip playing online lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am using oothax homebrew method with firmware 11.2 on an older 3ds. I don't have CFW. However, I was able to restore my save data simply by using powersave. Will this continue to be fine? So far no issues whatsoever restoring this way.

i think restoring a backup works just fine. its just seems that you cant have a game with items or bells obtained with powersaves and have other hacked items. i tried it yesterday and i kept getting corrupt savegame

Cc_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit 2: i just noticed that having the internet on my 3ds after i have injected the hacks makes it crash. I turned them off just to verify and it works.. I guess rip playing online lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think restoring a backup works just fine. its just seems that you cant have a game with items or bells obtained with powersaves and have other hacked items. i tried it yesterday and i kept getting corrupt savegame

That's really odd because I have been using both powersaves and this save editor to obtain items and it's been just fine. As long as I don't try to move houses or change villagers my game won't corrupt.

Pastellias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried editing and importing and exporting save files, I have no issues so far. I use JKSM.cia also I edited the garden_plus.

EDIT: I'm running on LUMA3DS, by the way.
I also run Luma/al9h and use JKSV and so far I haven't had any problems tbh
also edit: Today i'm going to try messing with town features and see what happens!

Last edited by Pastellias,

Rion45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just to be clear, using ctr-httpwn will not force you to update the system? Currently I'm in ver 11.0 and have been using ctr-httpwn.

cuteveronica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have any of you had the issue that your game crashes after youve injected the hacks when you have the internet option on your 3ds?

nvm, my game just keeps crashing, cant get past the "preparing your town"

Last edited by cuteveronica,

hellflower

Trophies
XP
Country
just made an account to show my findings, changing villagers seems to be safe, changing the town layout seems safe (including moving campground position), placing items/removing them from the ground seems to be safe, and moving buildings corrupts the save.
haven't messed around with anything else yet. also injecting/dumping saves on 11.2 seems good too, i'm able to do it with save manager and sdvt on my non-CFW n3ds using oothax just fine.

Last edited by hellflower,
Reactions: marc_max and poffee

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just modifies some items and when I use saveFL (as .cia) and JKSV to reinject my modded save, corrupt savegame with a card Eur game (N3DS XL on CFW luma3ds 11.2.0-35E). Someone have a clue to make it work or everybody got that ?
PS : I don't talk about re inject my old save, just make the modded save work.

Last edited by Cortexfou,

Kaizerfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just made an account to show my findings, changing villagers seems to be safe, changing the town layout seems safe (including moving campground position), placing items/removing them from the ground seems to be safe, and moving buildings corrupts the save.
haven't messed around with anything else yet. also injecting/dumping saves on 11.2 seems good too, i'm able to do it with save manager and sdvt on my non-CFW n3ds using oothax just fine.
Could I ask you to try changing villagers' houses and clothing?

mental_lentil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have emunand set up on my console (I'm using Luna3ds) - just to make absolutely sure, can I use the new editor or do I need to install A9LH first? (I've been meaning to do this anyway but haven't gotten around to it yet).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock