Shrinefox

Persona Modder
Trophies
Website
shrinefox.com
XP
Country
United States
How did you guys get items to work? Every time I try, the checksum is wrong and it turns out corrupt. I even tried hex editing them in by hand and it detects the "corruption."

Rafa_AGM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
At 1st try it corrupts the save file but I tried again changing the nand value and it worked! thanks for the editor update!

akiraken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you guys get items to work? Every time I try, the checksum is wrong and it turns out corrupt. I even tried hex editing them in by hand and it detects the "corruption."
I'm having this issue too. Though, I think this is just an unstable test build that doesn't really get the job done at the moment.

At 1st try it corrupts the save file but I tried again changing the nand value and it worked! thanks for the editor update!
By changing the NAND value, do you mean you updated the secure value and it worked? Is this a necessary step for the edited save file to work?

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im also having this x_x I tried to do what Rafa_AGM said but its still not working and i get the same message

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ALSO : If your backup keeps showing as corrupted ; You can repoen it and download it without doing any edit and re-inject

It worked for me n////n

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Can I still edit old savegames safely with this or will it break them too?
I want to remove all weeds and such stuff before updating the game now, just in case.

WillowtheSheep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I still edit old savegames safely with this or will it break them too?
I want to remove all weeds and such stuff before updating the game now, just in case.

Yes, I can confirm that old game files will work... Do new files not? I may update but I want the editor to somewhat work before I do...

cuteveronica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im having issues with the editor, whenver i go select an item for example a golden axe it shows me another item when i hover over the item i added. also when yu search for the tools in the dropdown menu they just dont appear at all. Another issue i noticed is the villager section, when you choose for example Diana another villager picture shows up. And the unlock all pwp is not there, at least not for me. I know it is still in testing mode right now, but just thought I'd let you know :3 thank you again for making the save editor in the first place and for updating it ♥

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to place a Golden Slingshot on the beach just gives a picture of static instead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"checksum at 0x53424 doesnt match"
What does that mean?

WillowtheSheep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what's happening? I downloaded the update after editing my town and it wont let me access the update. It also deleted my town. When I deleted the update it was back to normal. Is it something with the editor or something else?

cuteveronica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trying to place a Golden Slingshot on the beach just gives a picture of static instead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"checksum at 0x53424 doesnt match"
What does that mean?

i dont know but a lot of people seem to be having the same error message

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon