ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

RinChan24

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently running on firmware 9.4.0-21U & it's the first time I tried to use the Item Generator but it doesn't work for me as it should, unfortunately :(

Here's what I did: (Note: I only did this with my mayor character so I'm not sure if the same will happen to the other characters. I will try later.)
1st try: I fully loaded my pocket & dresser with a bunch of furniture; scanned afterwards - Didn't work.
2nd try
: I only filled my pockets; scanned afterwards - Didn't work. Checked my dresser to see if items went there - No. Checked my island box to see if items went there - Yes. But only 12 of them. - The first 12 items I scanned showed up at the last 12 slots (the last 2 of the 3rd partition & the entire 4th partition) of the island box. The last 4 items that was supposedly scanned as well didn't show up in neither of my pockets, dresser, & the rest of the box.
3rd try: I tried to do the same thing as my 2nd trial but I entered/exited any near building before checking back. - The same thing happened.

EDIT: UPDATE :)

Player 2
— Only pocket slots were filled. After scanning, I immediately checked my pocket. - Nothing was there.
— Went inside my house to check if there's any changes in my pocket & dresser - None.
— Before I checked my island box, I visited the island & gathered some shells. Checked my box afterwards. - Same result as the mayor. Only the last 12 slots were filled with the first 12 items I scanned.

Player 3
— Only pocket slots were filled. After scanning, I immediately checked my island box. - Nothing was there.
— Went inside my house to check for changes in my pocket & dresser - Still none.
— Ran back to the island box. Red bag is there but shows the, "...Weird. There's nothing inside." (or something like that) upon interaction - Not surprising since this character has never been to the island.
— Went to island & went back to town immediately. - Same result. Only the last 12 slots were filled with the first 12 items I scanned.
— Filled the last 10 slots of my dresser. After scanning I immediately checked for changes. - None. Did the same thing but I entered/exited the room before checking for changes. - Still none.

Player 4
— Only pocket slots were filled. Scanned while on the island. Same result. Only the last 12 slots were filled with the first 12 items I scanned.

Notes
— I clear the history/cookies of my browser everytime before I try this.
— Before I scan, most of the time, I never remove any of my characters items. Fortunately, they're never overwritten.
— The red bag on the island box is supposed to disappear everytime you remove all the items, right? P1-P4 still has the red bag. Even if I fill it with legitimate items gathered from the island, it's still there.

Last edited by RinChan24,
Reactions: marc_max

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I'm currently running on firmware 9.4.0-21U & it's the first time I tried to use the Item Generator but it doesn't work for me as it should, unfortunately :(

Here's what I did: (Note: I only did this with my mayor character so I'm not sure if the same will happen to the other characters. I will try later.)
1st try: I fully loaded my pocket & dresser with a bunch of furniture; scanned afterwards - Didn't work.
2nd try
: I only filled my pockets; scanned afterwards - Didn't work. Checked my dresser to see if items went there - No. Checked my island box to see if items went there - Yes. But only 12 of them. - The first 12 items I scanned showed up at the last 12 slots (the last 2 of the 3rd partition & the entire 4th partition) of the island box. The last 4 items that was supposedly scanned as well didn't show up in neither of my pockets, dresser, & the rest of the box.
3rd try: I tried to do the same thing as my 2nd trial but I entered/exited any near building before checking back. - The same thing happened.

EDIT: UPDATE :)

Player 2
— Only pocket slots were filled. After scanning, I immediately checked my pocket. - Nothing was there.
— Went inside my house to check if there's any changes in my pocket & dresser - None.
— Before I checked my island box, I visited the island & gathered some shells. Checked my box afterwards. - Same result as the mayor. Only the last 12 slots were filled with the first 12 items I scanned.

Player 3
— Only pocket slots were filled. After scanning, I immediately checked my island box. - Nothing was there.
— Went inside my house to check for changes in my pocket & dresser - Still none.
— Ran back to the island box. Red bag is there but shows the, "...Weird. There's nothing inside." (or something like that) upon interaction - Not surprising since this character has never been to the island.
— Went to island & went back to town immediately. - Same result. Only the last 12 slots were filled with the first 12 items I scanned.
— Filled the last 10 slots of my dresser. After scanning I immediately checked for changes. - None. Did the same thing but I entered/exited the room before checking for changes. - Still none.

Player 4
— Only pocket slots were filled. Scanned while on the island. Same result. Only the last 12 slots were filled with the first 12 items I scanned.

Notes
— I clear the history/cookies of my browser everytime before I try this.
— Before I scan, most of the time, I never remove any of my characters items. Fortunately, they're never overwritten.
— The red bag on the island box is supposed to disappear everytime you remove all the items, right? P1-P4 still has the red bag. Even if I fill it with legitimate items gathered from the island, it's still there.
I changed the dressers offsets, should be fixed now. Thank you :-)

I don't know about the red bag, sorry :-( You know you are using these tools at your own risk.

Razzyness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucks..
my digital version that I bought before getting gateway is only on my emunand.
And I can't redownload it onto my sysnand because I have to update it to access eshop :(

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Sucks..
my digital version that I bought before getting gateway is only on my emunand.
And I can't redownload it onto my sysnand because I have to update it to access eshop :(
Can't you use eShop spoof? Or just install an ACNL legit cia with pasta.

Razzyness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you use eShop spoof? Or just install an ACNL legit cia with pasta.

I didn't know this could be done?

I will google this but if you could also point me somewhere that would be great.
edit: I was able to spoof and redownload my animal crossing. Thanks!

Is there a way to move over the save on sysnand to the emunand digital version ? or vice versa?

I really don't wanna start my town over.

Last edited by Razzyness,

smol-fry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: the New Nintendo 3DS XL starts with the software at 9.5.0.22 (well, at least the one we bought today). Would it work or would it be a modified version that does not allow hacking?

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Question: the New Nintendo 3DS XL starts with the software at 9.5.0.22 (well, at least the one we bought today). Would it work or would it be a modified version that does not allow hacking?
I thought that all new 3ds consoles have a different internet browser, making the hacks impossible to do?

RinChan24

Trophies
XP
Country
I changed the dressers offsets, should be fixed now. Thank you :-)

I don't know about the red bag, sorry :-( You know you are using these tools at your own risk.

Thank you for taking the time to alter the offsets. I'll make sure to try it out tomorrow :)

Oh, and no worries for the red bag! It may be there permanently but it doesn't affect any of my characters' gameplay at all.

D

Deleted User

Well, maybe NINJHAX 2.0 can dump AC:NL saves. Marc, try to make a homebrew app for it..? So that the people that updated past 9.5 can finally use the ram editor.

Reactions: iepuras

Razzyness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attempting to figure out how to input a custom tpc image...
Trying so hard! If someone would be kind enough to do it for me that would be awesome as well. I would be very much greatful.

Last edited by Razzyness,

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Well, maybe NINJHAX 2.0 can dump AC:NL saves. Marc, try to make a homebrew app for it..? So that the people that updated past 9.5 can finally use the ram editor.
SciresM found the checksums for some of the save files in ACNL (http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...ew-leaf-spiderhax.383773/page-46#post-5539299) so that is definetely going to happen soon when someone makes a save data extraction tool for ninjhax2.0 ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have 4.5 sysnand and 4.5cfw emunand. I also have purchased legit acnl game card.
Any way can I hack it?
SOON™ Look at my last post.

Attempting to figure out how to input a custom tpc image...
Trying so hard! If someone would be kind enough to do it for me that would be awesome as well. I would be very much greatful.
;) I can do it for you.

Does anyone know how to change the tcp picture? Would love to change it into one of the characters or have a picture of me in there xD
I can inject a custom picture in there for you, I'm experienced :P It just needs to be 64x104 (or a multiple of that) and less than 5 KiB.

Reactions: forbidden403

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1