ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Mercifex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I'm having trouble with the map editor, I don't understand the coordinates and because of this I've dumped Beau's house in the middle of a river xD
Can anyone help me figure this out, please?

julianos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know how to add it on the editor but I found that 0x00000021 is a full grown banboo that has been cut

Ah, I'm having trouble with the map editor, I don't understand the coordinates and because of this I've dumped Beau's house in the middle of a river xD
Can anyone help me figure this out, please?
You just have to count the littles squares on the editor (or one pattern in game) the first square on top left of your town is starting at X16,Y16, if you're going East X increase by 1 each square, if you go South Y increase by 1 each square.

Mercifex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know how to add it on the editor but I found that 0x00000021 is a full grown banboo that has been cut

You just have to count the littles squares on the editor (or one pattern in game) the first square on top left of your town is starting at X16,Y16, if you're going East X increase by 1 each square, if you go South Y increase by 1 each square.

So the first square isn't 1, it's 16, so as I go alone it's 16, 17, 18, etc?

Mercifex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, try counting with flowers or paterns and try to move the villager house, I've just put all of mine in an island and I've used flower to mark their locations

Oh that's a good idea, I'll try that, although when I move the houses I can walk through them, but I can't walk through where they used to be, is there a way to fix that?

julianos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
that's 100% normal, just make sur that's the house is in the correct location even if you can walk through it, when it's ok you can save and quit and then reload the game and everything should be normal in the new location and everything should be gone in the last location

edit: you might want to "re-grass" everything with the spider tool so you don't see the old locations on the ground

Mercifex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that's 100% normal, just make sur that's the house is in the correct location even if you can walk through it, when it's ok you can save and quit and then reload the game and everything should be normal in the new location and everything should be gone in the last location

edit: you might want to "re-grass" everything with the spider tool so you don't see the old locations on the ground

So with the flowers, because the editor doesn't show the coordinates how should I use them to mark where I want the houses?

julianos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've put one every 8 square to make it easy to count, and I put a 3*3 square where I want the house (to see how it will look like and how close I can place them)
When I've count the coordinates, I just set the correct location of each villager house in the editor :unsure:

annamaria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ciao a tutti nn so se sono nel posto giusto mi sono appena iscritta e ho fatto che ho modificato la mia citta con il vostro sito adesso velevo sapere come facci a mettere le sculture nel villaggio ho anche in spiaggia e come stostare le case e poi pure come mettere i ponti questo e tutto grazie a chi mi rispondera

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp think I'm gonna buy that lol, with all the discounts on the page there that's cheap as fuck