ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

D

Deleted User

its editor can work with my 3ds version 5.1.0-11e ???:huh:
I don't think so, but you are able to use every other kind of hack, and if you get a Gateway 3ds or something else to install .cia files you can make an emuNAND update it, install 9.5.0-22 browser or early, then you can do RAM hack.

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
I don't think so, but you are able to use every other kind of hack, and if you get a Gateway 3ds or something else to install .cia files you can make an emuNAND update it, install 9.5.0-22 browser or early, then you can do RAM hack.
ah oki thx so much i want a editor save map acnl for powersaves :\ the Gateway 3ds is very expensive

Zyfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ah oki thx so much i want a editor save map acnl for powersaves :\ the Gateway 3ds is very expensive

There's a guide how to set up emuNAND without Gateway or any other Flash Card.
It depends on Roxas75 rxTools so it should work with any sysNAND between 2.0 and 9.2.

Since the guide upgrades the emuNAND through the System Settings menu at step five you would want to use another upgrade method if you want to use the browser exploits.
As far as I know you can upgrade your emuNAND in rxMode with a game cartridge, although you still should look that up before doing anything.
And you really should inform yourself about the behavior of emuNAND in general so you won't accidentally update your sysNAND.

D

Deleted User

There's a guide how to set up emuNAND without Gateway or any other Flash Card.
It depends on Roxas75 rxTools so it should work with any sysNAND between 2.0 and 9.2.

Since the guide upgrades the emuNAND through the System Settings menu at step five you would want to use another upgrade method if you want to use the browser exploits.
As far as I know you can upgrade your emuNAND in rxMode with a game cartridge, although you still should look that up before doing anything.
And you really should inform yourself about the behavior of emuNAND in general so you won't accidentally update your sysNAND.
Yes, but i don't think you can install .cias with rxTools

D

Deleted User

When will room editing be a thing? I know it's in the mori.bin, so add support for that..? Please..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat