ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Zyfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You could downgrade the browser with sysupdater but you need CA and pasta
He needs a higher version of the browser not a lower.
Although it's true that he likely has to use something like sysupdater to achieve that.
A firmware update through game cartridge won't update the browser version.

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although it's true that he likely has to use something like sysupdater to achieve that.
You can update to 9.2.0 with sysupdater on pasta

Rhuenkun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could downgrade the browser with sysupdater but you need CA and pasta

I'm not so sure what sysupdater is, or any of that, but wouldn't I need to bring it up from 1.7552

I actually have no idea what sysupdater or pasta is. Can someone explain it to me or link me to some direction? o-o;

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not so sure what sysupdater is, or any of that, but wouldn't I need to bring it up from 1.7552

I actually have no idea what sysupdater or pasta is. Can someone explain it to me or link me to some direction? o-o;
Do you have cubic ninja? If so do ninjhax and load up the pasts cfw. Look in the custom firmware section

Zyfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Pasta is a custom firmware which allows you to install and run unsigned CIAs.
sysUpdater is a tool for manually updating a 3DS using CIA files.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with how to use them so I can't help you any further but please inform yourself thoroughly before using any of these.
You don't want to accidentally update your sysNAND to a version you can't use those exploits anymore.

Rhuenkun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have cubic ninja? If so do ninjhax and load up the pasts cfw. Look in the custom firmware section

No, I do not have either of those. But if it's this site (http://smealum.net/ninjhax/) then I can try downloading it onto my 3ds. Looks self explanatory.

Pasta is a custom firmware which allows you to install and run unsigned CIAs.
sysUpdater is a tool for manually updating a 3DS using CIA files.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with how to use them so I can't help you any further but please inform yourself thoroughly before using any of these.
You don't want to update your sysNAND to a version you can't use those exploits anymore.

And I will look into these as well to try fixing my browser! I really appreciate all the help you've given me! Thank you so much! c:

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I do not have either of those. But if it's this site (http://smealum.net/ninjhax/) then I can try downloading it onto my 3ds. Looks self explanatory.

And I will look into these as well to try fixing my browser! I really appreciate all the help you've given me! Thank you so much! c:
You need cubic ninja to do ninjhax. I recommend going to your local target or gamestop and check if they have it there.

D

Deleted User

They were added yesterday.
Would it be possible to add room furniture editing..? Atleast for mori.bin files..? If you need help designing it, look at the ACToolkit app, you can edit room furniture. It shouldn't be that herd, right..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Seamen :D
    +1
    mmmm those scrumptious tadpoles :wub:
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @AncientBoi did your phone autocorrect assholes to tadpoles?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats child abuse
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec... +1