ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
How about finding yourself how to do it like we did ? :yaysp:

Most of us are only new to hex editing.

You 100% found out how to change it on your own, right?
Why not give people a little guidance on how it's done, so that the people that truly want to dedicate time to change it can figure it out for themselves?

Reactions: ACNLMelonYo

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Helping people, yes, but doing it for them, no. I spent hours trying to change it, so I don't want to see people who have no idea on the thing running around with custom tpc images because someone changed it for them. Hope you understand.

Someone (LinkInki if i recall correctly) told people to start from FFDB, it helped me, you can change your picture easily with this advice

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Helping people, yes, but doing it for them, no. I spent hours trying to change it, so I don't want to see people who have no idea on the thing running around with custom tpc images because someone changed it for them. Hope you understand.

Someone (LinkInki if i recall correctly) told people to start from FFDB, it helped me, you can change your picture easily with this advice

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone please try dump/restore versions from 3DS online tools in my signature. It's the same as in head post but have .bin files inegrated so do not need it on SD. If it proved to work fine, then I'll move forward with changing color codes with the text output.

I get it to dump. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I scan the QR code, go to ROP launcher, click launch for acnl dump. The dump file doesn't appear on my sd card

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I get it to dump. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I scan the QR code, go to ROP launcher, click launch for acnl dump. The dump file doesn't appear on my sd card

You did everything just as it should be done, I believe you have ACNL loaded?
Please try to inject aswell, it is possible that only one of them not working this way.

RibonIchigo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm new to the whole RAM Editor thing and I've yet to see any help online about this. Would someone mind verifying for me?

I want to have a backup of my town before I use the RAM Editor and save just in case, but I don't have Powersaves. Is it possible for me to dump my .bin file from my game into the SD card, then save that on my computer, and if anything goes wrong I just replace the edited version sitting in my SD card with the backup? Basically can I do steps 1-8 in the instructions on the first post, with the addition of saving the bin on my computer before "RAM editing" the bin file on the SD card, and have that as my backup.

I don't want to go into this blindly, thanks to anyone who can clear it up for me :3

Also I had a question about moving villager houses. When I moved the houses they appeared where I moved them, but I could walk through them, and their original places were unusable (it's as if an invisible version of the house was there instead). I know a lot of people use LeafTools in addition to this RAM Editor, but I am not, and I was informed that if I save and reopen the game the "invisible house" should be gone and I won't walk through the houses anymore, but looking around I saw that was how to solve the issue in LeafTools. I'm just wondering if it's the same solution of RAM Editor as well. Thank you~

rocker26a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only way i know how to get rid of grass is by using the DESERTIFIER tool but that gets rid off all the grass.

I mean, there's this picture on the first page. But I can't make sense of how this person did what they did or if it's even accessible with the RAM editor.
eH1813P.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: