ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
You can have more than one plaza, but events will always happen where the town tree is

This is incorrect... the events will always happen where the town plaza tiles are.

Having more than one plaza will simply mean that your game will prioritise events to the first plaza instead of the new "second" plaza.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
How would you dump a dream town? Do you go to the dream then proceed to dump? o.o

Go to dream town, dump the town into ur sd card
go back to ur town and inject it

its that simple (bear in mind that as the dump file of the dream towns have dates on them it will force you to save after injecting it into your game, so make sure to have a back-up for your original town, else it'll be lost if you do decide to inject other peoples dream towns)

Mahershmallow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I@ve tried several times now to get this save file on my SD card but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I have a .22U version but when I load up the website I don't get a coloured screen, I've tried deleting my browser history several times and still no success. I think this happens when I used the other ACNL hacker thread for a save back up.

Anyone help me? :(

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to dream town, dump the town into ur sd card
go back to ur town and inject it

its that simple (bear in mind that as the dump file of the dream towns have dates on them it will force you to save after injecting it into your game, so make sure to have a back-up for your original town, else it'll be lost if you do decide to inject other peoples dream towns)

when injected my dream town, because of the date difference, i saved & quit in the train station after injecting.
(i injected outside of the station, then walked in and saved & quit)

that way it wouldnt force save

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I@ve tried several times now to get this save file on my SD card but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I have a .22U version but when I load up the website I don't get a coloured screen, I've tried deleting my browser history several times and still no success. I think this happens when I used the other ACNL hacker thread for a save back up.

Anyone help me? :(

have you downloaded the .zip and moved the files onto your sd card?

Mousie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2DS with 6.0.0-12U firmware.

Is there any way to upgrade my 2DS to 9.0-9.4?

I tried to see if this would work with the firmware I currently have, but when I go to the acnl_dump site, the browser crashes without giving me a green screen, and when I insert the SD card back into the computer, there's no acnlram.bin file on the card.

Any suggestions?

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't work...
im guessing you can't throw it away or anything?

I have a 2DS with 6.0.0-12U firmware.

Is there any way to upgrade my 2DS to 9.0-9.4?

I tried to see if this would work with the firmware I currently have, but when I go to the acnl_dump site, the browser crashes without giving me a green screen, and when I insert the SD card back into the computer, there's no acnlram.bin file on the card.

Any suggestions?
sadly no, if/when you upgrade your system, it upgrades to the most recent software version

ACNLMelonYo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a couple of questions, 1. How can you change your town hall to a different style? 2. Are you able to change your town name? 3. Can you change the name of your character? 4. How can i add public projects? Thanks

D

Deleted User

I have a couple of questions, 1. How can you change your town hall to a different style? 2. Are you able to change your town name? 3. Can you change the name of your character? 4. How can i add public projects? Thanks
Welcome to GBATemp!!!!

Kippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44