ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

CandyKlaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can I suggest a future feature for the editor?

I'd really like a "find and replace" button to change bushes quickly (so i can always have those that bloom). It can be useful also for, i don't know, change flowers if i want a different town "color" or something like that.
Is this possible?

Catbutts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa you can move Redd's tent now? (Updated Ram Editor)
Is this just Redd's Tent or all the event stuff?

And is there any way to get more than 3 bridges? I just need one more ):

FreakingWildfire

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! I just saw the update and now the tool shows the designs of every character! And we can also change the town hall/station color! That is so cool!
Just wanted to thank you for the hard work and ask if you are considering, or if it's possible, to have the buildings show on the map. Right now it's a little difficult to accurately move buildings around, although it's fine if you can't/don't want to do it.
Thanks so much for sharing this tool! :)

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to get 100% apporval rating like quickly, i have done this so many times, and i hate it. :/

Time travel a year save and quit come back a year, it should be full of weeds, unweed your town yourself not with a hack and then water any flowers alive + spam talk to villagers

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey anyone else having an issue with the RAM editor, whenever I choose a acnlram.bin file it won't proceed to show me the editing map screen.
EDIT: Also getting a screen after a few saying No RAM specified even though I clearly selected one.

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that works but I would prefer using the actual editor as its more updated xD anyone know a solution or just a glitch going on?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been wanting to try this for a while but didn't want to mess with my main town. Finally got around to getting another cart. Just started messing around. But how do you change the acres? I see there's a tool but the link doesn't work. Is there another link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol