ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why the data for the google doc is not right.

0x57e84 is house exterior size, max size is 07

0x57e85 is house exterior shape, for modern house, you need to use 03.

tumblr_nmappiTwrk1r9tg4oo1_400.jpg

If there's something wrong in the spreadsheet, go ahead and fix it. It's publicly editable.

Reactions: Deleted User

kogaling

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when i try and inject my updated town it wont show up? I typed everything correct and i went in my house and when i come out of my house none of my changes are there. can someone please help me!

Cey

full of bees
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't save my game file. I'll follow all the steps, and my browser will crash, but no colored screens are popping up? Can anybody help?

I don't always get the color screen but am still able to save successfully. To really find out if it's working, have you checked your SD card to see if a file called "acnlram.bin" has been created?

petal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can you remove the cobblestone by the town hall and re-tail? And how do you move it? Like, I understand buildings and pwp's, but how do I move the cobblestone?

Issy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you remove the cobblestone by the town hall and re-tail? And how do you move it? Like, I understand buildings and pwp's, but how do I move the cobblestone?

To remove/move the cobblestone, you have to download the Map Editor program and play around with it. There's no way you can move the cobblestone with the RAM editor, only in the map editor.

It may be something with the editor. Before it went down a few days ago when I moved the dock the bin stayed put. I kept moving things and couldn't get Kapp'n, the dock, and the bin synched until I went to find a old back up ram I had to get my old coordinates and start over. If it's not the editor maybe there's more than 1 type of dock and the variations in our x and ys are supposed to be different? Because of that all I can suggest is getting your old coordinates if you have them and make little changes until you get the dock, bin, and Kapp'n all where you need them.

Good idea, I'll try that later on, but if it comes to the worst, I can always edit my map and not move the tile where the dock is, so i don't have to go through the coordinate adjusting for dock and island bin.

neko00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For some reason when i try and inject my updated town it wont show up? I typed everything correct and i went in my house and when i come out of my house none of my changes are there. can someone please help me!
Have you tried cleaning your browser's cookies and history?

Hydra~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so I have a problem, so after I inject and enter my house then try to leave my character leaves the house then the door opens behind him and hit him then stars appear above my character's head and he faints then it repeats, someone told me that this happens when something gets place directly in-front of the character's house so I removed everything that could possibly be blocking it but it's still happening any ideas on what's wrong? Thanks!

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found a way to use this RAM Editor in Emunand, it's really working !
Anyone want a turorial ?
Yes, please, right now there are several users that want it, including me, but... do you need a physical/digital copy of the game, or maybe it works even with the ROM?

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper