ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
  1. Copy acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin (get them below) onto the root of your 3DS/XL/2DS SD card -> ok, BUT they are MEDIA PLAYER FILES and not this white paper everybody else has :( WHY?!
  2. Run AC:NL and get ingame, making sure you can already move your character -> ok
  3. Press home button and run the web browser -> ok
  4. Go to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump -> okii
  5. Wait a few seconds, it will crash and go back to the home menu ->ok, it says ERROR, BUT I get NO GREEN SCREEN (I don´t know if this is a problem...)
  6. (optional) Return back to the game and save (if you don't want to see Resetti later) -> ok
  7. Power down the console, take out the SD card and put in the PC ->
  8. Open acnlram.bin file in the RAM editor and edit it to your desire -> NOT OK! I do not have this file! Maybe, because the files I downloaded from this site are Media player files on my PC, but I tried it on another one, and the files were the same
I uploaded my files for you maybe you can edit them right, it would be amazing.

I have the same problem.
Did you find a solution?

I have no acnlram.bin file on my SD Card

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um I'm not sure if this is possible, or if anyone is even willing to find a way to do this, but I'm desperate for this to happen and have no idea how to do it myself~...
I really, REALLY want to be able to place eternal cherry blossom trees in my town, and set the weather to rain cherry blossom petals~!!! I'm sure other weather settings including snow falling in summer or Festivale confetti year-round would be really great for other players, too~! Think of the possibilities~! Rare thunder and lightning, whenever you like~! Double/triple rainbows AND cherry blossom petals at the same time~!!! Kyaaa, I'm so excited just imagining it~!!! ^///w///^

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Um I'm not sure if this is possible, or if anyone is even willing to find a way to do this, but I'm desperate for this to happen and have no idea how to do it myself~...
I really, REALLY want to be able to place eternal cherry blossom trees in my town, and set the weather to rain cherry blossom petals~!!! I'm sure other weather settings including snow falling in summer or Festivale confetti year-round would be really great for other players, too~! Think of the possibilities~! Rare thunder and lightning, whenever you like~! Double/triple rainbows AND cherry blossom petals at the same time~!!! Kyaaa, I'm so excited just imagining it~!!! ^///w///^

Impossible, or either it will be possible only in a very far far away time from now.

Mtio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of people are having a communication error when trying to dump/inject their file right now. It does not work at all. Does anyone know what's going on? :(
Not sure but having the same problem, I imagine its a problem with the link, maybe its gone.

claire_fellix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A lot of people are having a communication error when trying to dump/inject their file right now. It does not work at all. Does anyone know what's going on? :(

I was about to ask the same, lol. Maybe they're updating or doing maintenance?
It was just fine about an hour ago.

Hydra~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I'm having problems injecting the acnlram file, so whenever I go to http://bit.ly/acnl_inject on my 3DS I get a communication error and it won't load but when I type in other website addresses they load fine, any ideas on what's wrong? Thanks! EDIT: whoops sorry for posting this saw that other people had the same problem after I posted I guess I wasm't paying attenion, again sorry

MokaChan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I'm having problems injecting the acnlram file, so whenever I go to http://bit.ly/acnl_inject on my 3DS I get a communication error and it won't load but when I type in other website addresses they load fine, any ideas on what's wrong? Thanks! EDIT: whoops sorry for posting this saw that other people had the same problem after I posted I guess I wasm't paying attenion, again sorry

you are not Alone, im having the same thing here! :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4