ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

chusski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The amiibo update requires the console firmware to be on 11.x, which automatically kills the browser exploit that allows the AC:NL RAM hacking method.

With the new method soundhax, you will continue the support this great tool ?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I just checked with Reese, she is saying that turnips are going for 91,000 bells.
Oh nice. I copied over @Slattz wallet value because that's why I was looking for, but now I see he told me the turnip prices were the ones that I had to copy haha It should be fixed now :-)
This means I can leave this thing for some time! I probably set a git repository since I can consider it a final version at last.
The amiibo update requires the console firmware to be on 11.x, which automatically kills the browser exploit that allows the AC:NL RAM hacking method.

With the new method soundhax, you will continue the support this great tool ?
No. soundhax by itself won't revive the RAM method. It's possible to install a CFW and downgrade the web browser, but that's a risky process and it's not worth the time for those who only want to hack ACNL, since homebrew is now accessible for everyone easily.

Reactions: Zombina

chusski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok thx.

The rest working with :

2279 Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome Amiibo Nintendo
EUR.jpg
en,fr,de,it,es CONTRAST 16384 CTR-EAAP 0004000000198F00 97445BF3 ctr-eaap Animal.Crossing.New.Leaf.Welcome.amiibo.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST

Or with this:

270 Animal Crossing: New Leaf (REPACK) Nintendo
EUR.jpg
en,fr,de,it,es CONTRAST 8192 CTR-EGDP 0004000000086400 0C816D3F ctr-egdp Animal.Crossing.New.Leaf.REPACK.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST

?

Any link with guide to use your work in spanish ? XD
Thx very much for share this great work^^

Xanthae

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! :0 I've been following this thread for a while, but I stopped playing ACNL, and checking the thread, and seeing it got really big I dunno if I can find the stuff I wanna know. I only have a couple of questions; after the Welcome Amiibo update, another update was released (I haven't installed it yet), does the editor still work with it? And now, when the Amiibo update was first released, people had trouble moving houses and such, ending up breaking their game iirc; is it safe to move them now? Same with injecting items. Thanks in advance!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! :0 I've been following this thread for a while, but I stopped playing ACNL, and checking the thread, and seeing it got really big I dunno if I can find the stuff I wanna know. I only have a couple of questions; after the Welcome Amiibo update, another update was released (I haven't installed it yet), does the editor still work with it? And now, when the Amiibo update was first released, people had trouble moving houses and such, ending up breaking their game iirc; is it safe to move them now? Same with injecting items. Thanks in advance!
It should work with v1.5, no one has said otherwise that it doesn't work. And I believe that the moving houses and stuff should work now, don't quote me on that though.

D

Deleted-410799

Does anyone know how to fix the "Update your game" error? I've been trying to figure out how to fix it. I've tried updating my secure value and even tried editing my garden_plus hex so it's compatible with the last game saved. Thanks in advance!

Zombina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh nice. I copied over @Slattz wallet value because that's why I was looking for, but now I see he told me the turnip prices were the ones that I had to copy haha It should be fixed now :-)
This means I can leave this thing for some time! I probably set a git repository since I can consider it a final version at last.

Thanks! Just tried it again and I am still getting 91,000 bells as a turnip price.

Reactions: marc_max

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to edit my TPC slogan thingy with special characters, but they're not correct at all. I tried using the pictochat happy face icon, but instead it's the first half of the amiibo logo. Then I changed it to spell "Hi" using the H and I pictochat lettering, but in the game they get changed to a music note symbol and a heart.

Reactions: marc_max

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I tried to edit my TPC slogan thingy with special characters, but they're not correct at all. I tried using the pictochat happy face icon, but instead it's the first half of the amiibo logo. Then I changed it to spell "Hi" using the H and I pictochat lettering, but in the game they get changed to a music note symbol and a heart.
Maybe it's using another font there? Have you tried injecting those characters into other places?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill