Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
From what the video had said yes 4 player but only via local or wifi play, so perhaps it's only a single file game like Pokemon
Huh? It's confirmed you have 4 people living in your town. You don't need to use WiFi. You'll have 4 individual houses in your town, ala City Folk.

Reactions: EMP Knightmare

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im so excited that ill be able to play online with people~
Does anyone know if theres a way to communicate with your friends though? Like can we shout out messages like wild world? Cuz Ive heard no talk of being able to just talk through the mic.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havn't heard of anything either. This game is one of those games I'll play nonstop for a month, then don't touch for years, but day 1 purchase for me :)

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Im so excited that ill be able to play online with people~
Does anyone know if theres a way to communicate with your friends though? Like can we shout out messages like wild world? Cuz Ive heard no talk of being able to just talk through the mic.
It's just text messages in the Japanese game, mic support might be the new feature in the EU/US release (Japan and Korea are getting a patch soon so mic support could come as another patch for them). Text messages should be more than enough so don't worry.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? It's confirmed you have 4 people living in your town. You don't need to use WiFi. You'll have 4 individual houses in your town, ala City Folk.
No like in one cartridge you can have 4 players/files, but only the first person can be the mayor. Japanese videos taught me this. :P
edit:ninjaaaaaaaa

I stand corrected thanx for the info guys ^_^

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you EVER heard me say "them graphics" before? I mean in a non-joking manner. Let alone aimed at Animal Crossing.

Explaining that it's a joke makes the joke bad. Couldn't you have been nice and just played along!?

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you EVER heard me say "them graphics" before? I mean in a non-joking manner. Let alone aimed at Animal Crossing.

Explaining that it's a joke makes the joke bad. Couldn't you have been nice and just played along!?
Sorry, I was just in a serious mood when I read it the first time. :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill