ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Population: Growing!

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At least some of it was released, that being SOME of the GCN music (they didn't include the rainy day themes, snow variants and a few of the hourly themes plus no building themes).

TheModHead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I hate the hacking community sometimes, someone has an awesome idea that loads of people would love to have, but for some reason or another, it gets canceled (I'm not saying its the persons fault, just there's a reason). I would honestly love to see at least just a handheld port of Animal Crossing: Population growing, or Animal Forest, or Animal Forest +, or Animal Forest e+. It would honestly be amazing having the game one the 3DS/3DS XL/New 3DS/New 3DS Xl/2DS/New 2DS. The game in my opinion, was the best! Oh well, maybe someone else will try. :sad:

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I hate the hacking community sometimes, someone has an awesome idea that loads of people would love to have, but for some reason or another, it gets canceled (I'm not saying its the persons fault, just there's a reason). I would honestly love to see at least just a handheld port of Animal Crossing: Population growing, or Animal Forest, or Animal Forest +, or Animal Forest e+. It would honestly be amazing having the game one the 3DS/3DS XL/New 3DS/New 3DS Xl/2DS/New 2DS. The game in my opinion, was the best! Oh well, maybe someone else will try. :sad:
This isn't a reason to hate the hacking community. Many projects not related to hacking often get cancelled. People sometimes make something too ambitious and have to cancel it early on. It's like saying you hate black people when you just hate other people in general.

Reactions: Deleted User

TheModHead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a reason to hate the hacking community. Many projects not related to hacking often get cancelled. People sometimes make something too ambitious and have to cancel it early on. It's like saying you hate black people when you just hate other people in general.
(Sorry for responding so late, I forgot my password) I didn't mean I hate the Hacking Community out right, I just meant sometimes I'm sad that an awesome mod never sees the light of day. If I hated the hacking community, I'd be dumb, cause I hacked my 2DS just to use the awesome hacks.

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.