Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock if you need to research furniture and the themes they have use this http://moridb.com/items/

Hmm, I'd much rather make a trendy house instead, I guess I'll move my modern wood room to the basement, put my Nintendo stuff into a Museum Exhibit, and just sell the rare fish I have taking up my second floor, you know sharks and dorados, arapaima, etc.
I have a Japanese theme going on in my east room, but I'm not crazy about it and I can always get the stuff back from the catalogue if I really want it.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I keep forgetting what series did I use for the antique theme and how I exceeded 1.1 million points...
Something about... having a few golden items...
The entire Rococo series...
Entire regal series... yeah that's it! XD
Oh... and an orange mailbox. LOL And btw as you go, you can change for golden parts for your house. It counts as either Hobby, or antique. XD

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I keep forgetting what series did I use for the antique theme and how I exceeded 1.1 million points...
Something about... having a few golden items...
The entire Rococo series...
Entire regal series... yeah that's it! XD
Oh... and an orange mailbox. LOL And btw as you go, you can change for golden parts for your house. It counts as either Hobby, or antique. XD

Hmmm I'm still split in terms of rustic or antique. I'm trying to find someone to let me catalog. It doesn't seem like many sets are antique which is a con for antique and a pro for rustic. I've tried gamefaqs but no ones replied and the no one has seemed to reply to the Trading Thread here (yet)

I probably won't ever get a single golden item, nuggets are too sparse to come by and I don't necessarily have bells at all (1.6 million right now)

I just researched it but I think the only Antique furniture sets are Rococo, Regal, and Princess. I think at this point rustic seems like my best choice :(

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm I'm still split in terms of rustic or antique. I'm trying to find someone to let me catalog. It doesn't seem like many sets are antique which is a con for antique and a pro for rustic. I've tried gamefaqs but no ones replied and the no one has seemed to reply to the Trading Thread here (yet)

I probably won't ever get a single golden item, nuggets are too sparse to come by and I don't necessarily have bells at all (1.6 million right now)

I just researched it but I think the only Antique furniture sets are Rococo, Regal, and Princess. I think at this point rustic seems like my best choice :(

True, but remember that this time, they don't count exactly the the series (apart from the themes ofc). What I mean is, you can have the same series in different rooms.
Their biggest evaluation criteria is that this time, 80% of the pieces in your room are themed to the kind of theme you chose. Once you do that, (and of course they still count the house essentials), you're set to have the golden house.

What started out as my hypothesis turned out to be true as I had, 3 rococo room sets in my house (One of them was mixed with golden items), and one regal. (Not counting the exterior.

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
True, but remember that this time, they don't count exactly the the series (apart from the themes ofc). What I mean is, you can have the same series in different rooms.
Their biggest evaluation criteria is that this time, 80% of the pieces in your room are themed to the kind of theme you chose. Once you do that, (and of course they still count the house essentials), you're set to have the golden house.

What started out as my hypothesis turned out to be true as I had, 3 rococo room sets in my house (One of them was mixed with golden items), and one regal. (Not counting the exterior.

Oh really? I thought about that too but was short on funds to try anything. So...the only antique I have is rococo. I'm guaranteed to get a higher score if I make at least 2 other rooms rococo?

Looks like ill follow in your footsteps, ill order 2 more rococo sets, and find somewhere to catalog the regal set..except I won't have any gold items but whatever. The high amounts of sets that are antique will increase my score, allowing me to do gold exteriors, which will increase my score more. Once I reach the highest reward I'll switch everything back to the way it was

You've been an immense help, that's for sure. Thank you and one last question:
Lets say I reach 150k for my score, and receive the golden house model. Where does that show up? Is it just random at Nook's Homes store? Same as any other exterior that you unlock via your score, where do they show up at?

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh really? I thought about that too but was short on funds to try anything. So...the only antique I have is rococo. I'm guaranteed to get a higher score if I make at least 2 other rooms rococo?

Looks like ill follow in your footsteps, ill order 2 more rococo sets, and find somewhere to catalog the regal set..except I won't have any gold items but whatever. The high amounts of sets that are antique will increase my score, allowing me to do gold exteriors, which will increase my score more. Once I reach the highest reward I'll switch everything back to the way it was

You've been an immense help, that's for sure. Thank you and one last question:
Lets say I reach 150k for my score, and receive the golden house model. Where does that show up? Is it just random at Nook's Homes store? Same as any other exterior that you unlock via your score, where do they show up at?

Ask Lyle for that.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have some stuff up for trade:
fire flower
yoshi egg
rainbow screen
red pikmin hat
blue pikmin hat
varia pants
raccoon wall clock
hologram machine
cat tower
balloon dog lamp
balloon dresser
balloon tv
balloon floor
wii balance board
ss. dolphin
red turtle shells
super star
peach’s parasol

looking for
metroids
Exotic series (table, bed, end table, floor)
Gold series
Modern series (cabinet, desk, end table, lamp, wall clock, wardrobe, floor, wall)
Regal series (wall lamp, bed, dresser, bookcase,)
Rococo series (bed, chair, clock, dresser, lamp, shelf, vanity, wardrobe,
Sleek series (clock, wall)
Astro series (bed, chair, clock, closet, lamp, sofa, tv, floor, wall
Classic series (bookcase, buffet, chair, clock, desk, table, wall shelf,)
Minimalistic series (bed, chair, minitable, table, vanity, wardrobe, floor, wall)
lemons

will also take bells

will also pay 25k to let me catalog the furniture sets listed above

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, what the heck ill take it. It'd be way more better to catalog the whole thing but might as well as get a head start. What are the specific items?

Ok thank you, much much appreciated
uh, sofa, lamp, vanity, bookcase and armoire.
;) I want to catalog regal to now!

give me your FC. ill open my gates so you both can come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q