Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh man...I just invested in the stalk market for the first time today. Bought like 6500 turnips at 91 apiece. As long as I can make at least double the profit ill be happy. I'll be eyeing every trading forum I can find cuz I'd like to sell them for more than 400 per thing...or maybe my town might get a good number, but I'm not that lucky

Tips for following the stalk market? I know Thursdays are like the last good day to sell them but that's about it. I vaguely understand the trends but like I said if I can at least make 2 to 3x what I paid (600k) ill be happy

I got 265,000 for my HHA Score...but can't seem to find any way to use or find the golden house model. I talked to Lyle and he didn't say anything and its not in my Nook Homes store, where should it be?

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man...I just invested in the stalk market for the first time today. Bought like 6500 turnips at 91 apiece. As long as I can make at least double the profit ill be happy. I'll be eyeing every trading forum I can find cuz I'd like to sell them for more than 400 per thing...or maybe my town might get a good number, but I'm not that lucky

Tips for following the stalk market? I know Thursdays are like the last good day to sell them but that's about it. I vaguely understand the trends but like I said if I can at least make 2 to 3x what I paid (600k) ill be happy

I got 265,000 for my HHA Score...but can't seem to find any way to use or find the golden house model. I talked to Lyle and he didn't say anything and its not in my Nook Homes store, where should it be?

First of all the golden house model as a furniture is obtained when you do 150,000 HHA points under the REGULAR EVALUATION.If you want the golden house itself, you need to unlock it piece by piece during the VIP evaluation.

Golden Roof 300,000 HHA points
Golden Exterior 500,000 HHA points
Arched Golden Door 700,000 HHA points
Golden Fence 900,000 HHA points
Golden mailbox 1,100 000 HHA points

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
First of all the golden house model as a furniture is obtained when you do 150,000 HHA points under the REGULAR EVALUATION.If you want the golden house itself, you need to unlock it piece by piece during the VIP evaluation.

Golden Roof 300,000 HHA points
Golden Exterior 500,000 HHA points
Arched Golden Door 700,000 HHA points
Golden Fence 900,000 HHA points
Golden mailbox 1,100 000 HHA points
Well sorry, I didn't know

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nah I just wanted to point important things out. Hence the bold parts. I'm not mad or anything. XD
Well now I know at least. The model is worthless to me then

Do you have any tips for the stalk market? This is my first time seriously investing in it and any advice from who I consider a "pro" would help :) all I know is Thursdays are like the last good day to sell, and I'll be eyeing this site, gamefaqs, and possibly other sites as well for prices

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do you have any tips for the stalk market? This is my first time seriously investing in it and any advice from who I consider a "pro" would help :) all I know is Thursdays are like the last good day to sell, and I'll be eyeing this site, gamefaqs, and possibly other sites as well for prices

If your going online to sell, I suggest tipping pretty good (10% is average), it can guarantee you a spot when those people open up their gates.

For example, first time I started playing the stalk market, I waited 16 hours to get into a town with a turnip price of over 600, but I was only going to give them the bare minimum they wanted, so I was at the bottom of the list and didn't get to go.

Whereas, when I tipped a guy 2 mil (For 2 complete locker unloads) at about 550 per turnips, I was in his town before I knew it.

Just be willing to dip into your profit a bit to get higher turnips prices, it will save you time, bells, & your patience.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Actually that's only true if your price keeps decreasing. Some "patterns" can have their big price on Friday morning as well.
You'll never get a big price on saturday. Never! XD

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone let me catalog any of these sets?
Im trying to go for the trendy category

Sleek series (clock, wall)
Astro series (bed, chair, clock, closet, lamp, sofa, tv, floor, wall
Classic series (bookcase, buffet, chair, clock, desk, table, wall shelf,)
Minimalistic series (bed, chair, minitable, table, vanity, wardrobe, floor, wall)

Modern series (cabinet, desk, end table, lamp, wall clock, wardrobe, floor, wall)

i'll pay 25k for a set or i can trade for stuff

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does your 3DS need to be fully updated to take advantage of the online functions? I'm still on 4.5.something, but would like to visit some towns/have others over.

Chase.Collins19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone let me catalog any of these sets?
Im trying to go for the trendy category

Sleek series (clock, wall)
Astro series (bed, chair, clock, closet, lamp, sofa, tv, floor, wall
Classic series (bookcase, buffet, chair, clock, desk, table, wall shelf,)
Minimalistic series (bed, chair, minitable, table, vanity, wardrobe, floor, wall)

Modern series (cabinet, desk, end table, lamp, wall clock, wardrobe, floor, wall)

i'll pay 25k for a set or i can trade for stuff

I have a minimalistic chair and classic wardrobe

Hyrule Shield

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
S
Actually that's only true if your price keeps decreasing. Some "patterns" can have their big price on Friday morning as well.
You'll never get a big price on saturday. Never! XD
So what exactly was your layout to get the gold house pieces? (Roof, wall, etc.)

Luhof

Trophies
Website
luhof.fr
XP
Country
France
Does your 3DS need to be fully updated to take advantage of the online functions? I'm still on 4.5.something, but would like to visit some towns/have others over.

I'm on 4.5 too, no problem with streetpass or multiplayer (yet)...

Got the game a week ago, and I don't regret my purchase : soooo relaxing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth