ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Is there a way to remove certain sounds from the game? For example, could I use the save editor to change back the music for the Resident Services building to the old music? I hate the hourly music and want the old music back or just nothing at all.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back with some better item codes

They're too long to post here, so I put them on Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/bLrr084B
Thanks to @AnalogMan for refactoring my code! :D

Basically how to use it:
For text to item:
Send in chat the ID you want to use, press X + D-Pad Right to spawn the item in your inventory slot 01
press X + D-Pad Left to modify the item.

To use the buffer version (probably safer):
Just write the item ID in the keyboard, and then press ZR + D Pad Right/Left

Also, as noticed yesterday with the previous cheats I made, they only work on Atmosphere... so you probably should be ditching SX OS in favor of this for better cheat code support :)

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They're too long to post here, so I put them on Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/bLrr084B

Basically how to use it:
For text to item:
Send in chat the ID you want to use, press X + D-Pad Right to spawn the item in your inventory slot 01

Also, as noticed yesterday with the previous cheats I made, they only work on Atmosphere... so you probably should be ditching SX OS in favor of this for better cheat code support :)

I tried (just like the vid) with f85 and d90 but is not working for me :( what am I doing wrong?

My ACNH is 1.1.4 - CFW AMS

Last edited by Mizo,

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried (just like the vid) with f85 and d90 but is not working for me :( what am I doing wrong?

My ACNH is 1.1.4
Are you using SX OS?
And there's two cheats, make sure you're using the correct keypresses. Try the other one if it doesn't work.

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

My ACNH is 1.1.4 - CFW AMS
This cheat worked for me on 1.1.4a and Atmosphere/EdiZon/Tesla Overlay. I was able to spawn a clackercart and change the color of it by using the modifier. Works great. It should work on non-pattern base variations of all types. You would probably have to change fabrics with customization kits on your own if you wanted that part changed too.

Reactions: Mopquill

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone checked the in game files for amiibo information dealing with Raymond and Audie?
I think Nintendo learned their lesson with BotW when we data mined new Amiibo (then spoofed them) to get the items early. If they plan to come out with the new characters as Amiibo or cards their IDs will likely be added in an update.

Reactions: Cey and Stack3r

domdomdom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be able to upload a save file of raymond in boxes about to move out? I tried the bspatch but couldn't figure it out. Just want to use it to send him to my non hacked switch.

Gungeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Basically how to use it:
For text to item:

Yeah all in one cheat and nicely done! I can spawn different variants of Nook Miles Items easily! Thanks for all the hard work!

Reactions: RyDog

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and I'm using Atmosphere :(
You need to give more information. Are you pressing the right keys? Which cheat are you using?
Does the item in your first slot disappear? Does it change to a different unexpected item?
Commenting "it no work" doesn't help.

zed627

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They're too long to post here, so I put them on Pastebin:

Basically how to use it:
For text to item:

This is really cool thank you! Would it be possible in a later revision for a second input and like ZR + D up/down to change the quantity or in furniture cases different colors?

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the codes safer than the save editor? Im still just gonna use them offline, and just to add nook miles tickes and all that. So it is "safe"?
No save editor is yet in stable release yet, to my knowledge, so they're all unstable, which means anything can happen. Additionally, while correctly-made and applied cheats might be safer for save integrity, you can still get banned. If you want to stay safe, don't cheat.

[snip]

Code:
[Color 2]
04100000 AC3B90C4 00001001

[Color 3]
04100000 AC3B90C4 00010022

[Color 4]
04100000 AC3B90C4 00010023

[Color 5]
04100000 AC3B90C4 00010024

[Color 6]
04100000 AC3B90C4 00010025

Activate each color on its own with ZR alongside with the adb to slot 1 code. The item you receive from adb will be a different variant.
It would be better to change the modifiers for different colors rather than having to activate them separately. That said, check out RyDog's new code, above (also quoted in this post).

Dude, there is no easy way.
Either time travel or don't.

It's pretty obvious that you are ignoring people who tried to answer you already.
And it seems like you want to sell the villager for some cash.

If you want to sell the villager, do it yourself without asking it here or ask somewhere else.
People already have answered your question and stop spamming the thread with same question over and over again.
It becomes harder for people to find what they want in this thread.

Also, codes just don't come out.
Appreciate the efforts that gbatemp coders have done for you, at least.

Sheesh
If my response offended you, you obviously have a guilty conscience about something.
I honestly don't care what you do with it.
You do you.

But again, people have answered your question already, and stop asking about it.
Don't ignore as if no one answered yours.

End of conversation.
Heartily agree. If it was just his friend (and if he hadn't edited his posts to be dots), he'd just use the cheat for them, or export/import their saves to his so he could cheat.

Honestly, we have the cheats for the non-amiibo villagers, and this thread is for people with hacked switches. If anyone pushes for any of the non-amiibo villagers, especially Raymond, I move to ignore them entirely. I'd make it a thread rule if this were actually my thread, and not just something I have edit-capabilities on. I've seen a few people now have that exact goal and nothing else, and they keep pushing specifically for the "in boxes" method, because I assume they don't actually have any access to the switch they're trying to change, and are trying to use this to make money. F*ck that. (Are we allowed to curse on gbatemp?)

If they truly just want a villager, it's fine to get them in "their hacked switch" and wait for it to go to "their legit one"/"their friend" etc, naturally over time. Like this one:

Would anyone be able to upload a save file of raymond in boxes about to move out? I tried the bspatch but couldn't figure it out. Just want to use it to send him to my non hacked switch.
Just import your save. I really don't believe you're maintaining two save files and playing on both for no reason. And even if you are, import legit save, mystery island cheat, export back to legit. Otherwise, wait for it to happen naturally.

I'm hereby ignoring all requests for amiibo-only mystery island villagers in boxes. I would implore other devs/hackers to do the same. It's been answered several times, and you'll only want an easier/faster method if that won't do you long-term because you're not just getting your villagers and settling down, you're moving them for money.

Amazing!! thanks m8 ♥
You're most welcome. Thank you for being appreciative, and not just getting what you want and peace-ing out or immediately demanding something better.

Basically how to use it:
For text to item:

You are absolutely amazing at this, holy crap. Is it alright if I link that pastebin from my generator? This obsoletes my code generator as far as I'm concerned (for items, at least).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here