ROM Hack Animal crossing New horizons Play locally with a hacked and not hacked switch

LolaG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello,

I would like to play locally with my hacked switch with my non-hacked switch to transfer a few things. have this possible without risk of ban for my non-pirated console and especially how to do.

thanks in advance. sorry about my english, i'm french ahah.
upload_2020-4-20_20-2-11.png

Reactions: ramax

MagicMan2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make sure both systems are on the same version of ACNH and use lan play... Ban risks are unknown but very unlikely.

papakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i do this on my both hacked Switch its working like a charm !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i do it with my 2 switchs, one hacked and the other legit, and its working like a charm !

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it's fine, as long as the hacked one doesn't have the hack to use local-wireless through internet.
I played a bit on 9.2 with my fiancee on her 10.0 switch lite. It was fine.

Quite sure there's no ban risk for the ofw console. Even had cheats enabled on my game while she was on my island.

Last edited by BerserkLeon,
Reactions: Blythe93

DQatom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Everytime I try to connect via local play on my hacked switch, I keep on getting an error notif. It says I'm not connected on the internet. (I'm choosing the local play, not online play). I'm using SX OS btw. My legit switch can't find my hacked switch as well.

Do I need to setup anything?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes it's fine, as long as the hacked one doesn't have the hack to use local-wireless through internet.

Quite sure there's no ban risk for the ofw console. Even had cheats enabled on my game while she was on my island.

How do you connect both switches vis local play?

Last edited by DQatom,

ramax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I would like to play locally with my hacked switch with my non-hacked switch to transfer a few things. have this possible without risk of ban for my non-pirated console and especially how to do.

thanks in advance. sorry about my english, i'm french ahah.
View attachment 205577

Je me posais aussi la question hier soir :D Merci de l'avoir posée ici :)

XxxDark_MasterxxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LAN play works on my legit switch However I can't vist my island on my cfw switch, both are on the current version as well as console updates.

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
In short this does work pretty well with the built in local play in ACNH.
I can visit both ways but most of the time I just let the banned one 'come over'.

Im using a superbanned sxos system with a vanilla ipatched one for the record.

And a ban flag well ... if so ... i assume (and read that ASSUME) that if that happens it would be a game ban ... instead of a full on ban. Bu hey it's Nintendo ... them ninja's can go crazy ;)

Shovez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Any update on your fiancee's switch?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

I’ve been using this hack.

if I want to use local locally, is there a simple way to deactivate (and then reactivate later) this hack?

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on your fiancee's switch?
It's fine.
I’ve been using this hack.

if I want to use local locally, is there a simple way to deactivate (and then reactivate later) this hack?
I don't know since I don't use it. I'm assuming any instructions on enabling/disabling would be in it's thread. https://gbatemp.net/threads/ldn_mitm-play-local-wireless-supported-games-online.525512/

But it looks like disabling it on atmosphere/rei is just gonna be removing the kip file, rebooting, and putting it back when you want to use it again.

Reactions: regnad

Thejigmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to do this, shame i don't know how to hack villagers into the hacked one

On the hacked switch inject the villager you want with NHSE and put it into boxes, make sure on your non hacked switch you have an open slot to move in the villager you want, via local play you can go to the hacked switch's island and talk to the villager or villager(s) you added and ask them to move in.

Using this method you can also now on your legit switch time travel until the new villager or villager(s) want to move out and you can put it into boxes and give it to your friends totally legit. a bit of work but totally worth it! especially for the NH exclusive villagers.

Last edited by Thejigmaster,

Shovez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
On the hacked switch inject the villager you want with NHSE and put it into boxes, make sure on your non hacked switch you have an open slot to move in the villager you want, via local play you can go to the hacked switch's island and talk to the villager or villager(s) you added and ask them to move in.

Using this method you can also now on your legit switch time travel until the new villager or villager(s) want to move out and you can put it into boxes and give it to your friends totally legit. a bit of work but totally worth it! especially for the NH exclusive villagers.

This doesn't work for me. i have empty plot on my clean switch and i did go to my hacked switch island.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: