ldn_mitm - Play local wireless supported games online

upload_2018-12-7_13-51-15.png

Whether lurking on an older firmware, banned from online activities, or unwilling to fork out for Nintendo's Switch Online, a lot of us find ourselves stuck in the void of single-player gaming. The release of switch-lan-play opened doors previously closed, allowing us to play a select list of games online regardless of bans and subscriptions. Taking another step forwards, we have ldn_mitm: a custom kip to break the final chains, to allow almost every game supporting local wireless to be enjoyed online.

Requirements:
  1. Atmosphère 0.8.0+ SXOS 2.5 Beta+
  2. switch-lan-play (setup guide)
  3. ldn_mitm
How to Use (Atmosphere):
  1. Download the zip from the release pages.
  2. Extract the zip to your sd card,
  3. Boot up Atmosphere with fusee primary.bin
  4. Start your game of choice, and select local wireless play
  5. (Optional) Use official Switch-lan-play discord to match make and find other players,

How to Use (SXOS):
  1. Download the latest SXOS. Here
  2. Go to SX Menu then to options.
  3. Enable ldn_mitm,
  4. Go in-game and select the Wireless Play Option (If you see an L in your WiFi bars that means that the kip did not load and that you need to reboot)
You can find a list of currently tested games here.

It is recommended to only use ldn_mitm and lan-play.exe from their official releases, third-party apps and homebrew are not supported.

K0aQEb0.png

B02KFiY.jpg

:arrow: Github
:arrow: Discord
:download: Download

Last edited by Cubuss,

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. If the community supporting and using this is big, it could be a reason to go to CFW. Anyways, this is great and IMO, the only feature needed in CFW. I wouldn't really care about not being able to run XCI's, so this is not a must feature for me, at least.

Great job!

Reactions: Cubuss and sweis12

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this as good as it seems or I am seeing something wrong?
I am kind of like you, at the moment. It looks incredibly good. Anyways, is there a server list for this or something? There was another thing like this (which I don't remember the name) that had server list, and that was great too.

Ace001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested! Now time to look into "upgrading" to reiNX from sx os. Is it as simple as just running the rei payload or do i have to get rid of SX OS files?

jujuassou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gabon
Wooow perfect ! if i have a switch hack but my friend have a real switch with no online, but not hacked with the real game, we can play together ?
me i need to follow the guide, okay, but him ? what he need to do ?

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
First of, cool!

Second followup: does this work with 90DNS active? If so, that'd be really cool.

I'm interested! Now time to look into "upgrading" to reiNX from sx os. Is it as simple as just running the rei payload or do i have to get rid of SX OS files?
Just use Atmosphere, ReiNX is just a bootloader for Atmospheres sysmodules. You might as well go for the SDFiles/Kosmos, it accomplishes the same effect.

Reactions: SaffronXL

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondering how this would work for pirated games and systems that arent banned yet.

Will this allow them to play pirated copies without directly connecting to Nintendo servers and risking a ban?

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm confused. Can someone explain to an idiot why this is better than switch-lan-play? Is it just because it's all hosted locally from the switch?

Last edited by Nerdtendo,
Reactions: SwordfishII

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm confused. Can someone explain to an idiot why this is better than switch-lan-play? Is it just because it's all hosted locally from the switch?
This is still switch-lan-play. Previously, switch-lan-play only worked with games that had a LAN mode. The same dev who made switch-lan-play also made this kip which now allows you to use switch-lan-play to play games online even without a LAN mode.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is still switch-lan-play. Previously, switch-lan-play only worked with games that had a LAN mode. The same dev who made switch-lan-play also made this kip which now allows you to use switch-lan-play to play games online even without a LAN mode.
Oh shoot. That's a big deal isn't it. So... that means we can play any online game or am I missing something. This seems too good to be true.

jujuassou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gabon
i just want to know if i can play online (with local mode of course) with my friend in other country with his legit switch and legit game With me with my switch hacked and banned ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over