Whether lurking on an older firmware, banned from online activities, or unwilling to fork out for Nintendo's Switch Online, a lot of us find ourselves stuck in the void of single-player gaming. The release of switch-lan-play opened doors previously closed, allowing us to play a select list of games online regardless of bans and subscriptions. Taking another step forwards, we have ldn_mitm: a custom kip to break the final chains, to allow almost every game supporting local wireless to be enjoyed online.
How to Use (Atmosphere):
- Download the zip from the release pages.
- Extract the zip to your sd card,
- Boot up Atmosphere with fusee primary.bin
- Start your game of choice, and select local wireless play
- (Optional) Use official Switch-lan-play discord to match make and find other players,
How to Use (SXOS):
- Download the latest SXOS. Here
- Go to SX Menu then to options.
- Enable ldn_mitm,
- Go in-game and select the Wireless Play Option (If you see an L in your WiFi bars that means that the kip did not load and that you need to reboot)
It is recommended to only use ldn_mitm and lan-play.exe from their official releases, third-party apps and homebrew are not supported.
Last edited by Cubuss,