ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Beseth

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I would like to know if anyone knows how to do this, or has a .nhi file of all the clothes in the game?

I saw that there was one for all the furniture in the game at the beginning of this year, and that there was this file for the 2.0 update, but would it be possible to make one with all the clothes in the game from its release until now?

Thanks in advance!

sammySuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey quick question: I loaded a dumped island but my custom floor paths are still here, and since where they used to be are now where water and bridges are, I can't remove them by hand. Is there any method of removing floor decals via save editor?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey quick question: I loaded a dumped island but my custom floor paths are still here, and since where they used to be are now where water and bridges are, I can't remove them by hand. Is there any method of removing floor decals via save editor?
On the map editor, third page i believe its for floor designs

sammySuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
House is now not showing as mine, I can enter it but can't interact with anything that a player would (i.e. mirrors, dressers, cant access storage). Are there any flags I should edit to fix this? This is how the house looks in the save editor.
1636317921347.png

DaMegaTaco

Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up... there are some items on the map that should not be on the map as they can't even be picked up. They are the red items on the map named something like "FtrOneroomBox2x2." I am checking for the mannaquins that can't be thrown away or sold and only placed, but haven't looked through it yet

edit: There are also the "plaza teacup rides" at the top of the map that are old items

edit 2: There is no problematic mannequin items, but there are also no gaming desk on the map, which I am not sure whether or not that is the only new item missing on the map.

edit 3: No amazing machine either... It is still a really well done map besides the teacups wasting space and the unusable items, but they could easily be replaced

Last edited by DaMegaTaco,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, then play it