Post automatically merged:

can anyone help me to dump this DA?

DA-9681-3969-0413

Peachbunniesx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m having issues with the luna dream dumper. It says template not found hmmmm. I added my save file from jksv on the sd card and dragged it to the luna enc file /: not sure whats wrong

SolarEcIipse

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! Sorry for asking this, but someone has a catalog island with the 2.0 furnitures?
I am really scared of going online with my hacked switch and I just want to pass objects in my non-hacked switch...

Peachbunniesx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m having issues with the luna dream dumper. It says template not found hmmmm. I added my save file from jksv on the sd card and dragged it to the luna enc file /: not sure whats wrong
It says “wrong template-save revision. M=0x78001, m = 0x78001, rev=17” no idea what i did wrong

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It says “wrong template-save revision. M=0x78001, m = 0x78001, rev=17” no idea what i did wrong
Have you tried using the luna template?

Hi! Sorry for asking this, but someone has a catalog island with the 2.0 furnitures?
I am really scared of going online with my hacked switch and I just want to pass objects in my non-hacked switch...
You could use the island transfer tool, edit your non hacked version and use nhse to catalog everythig, or check older posts, there is a 2.0 item file here, just drop all to the floor, and with the non hacked pick and throw to garbage bin

holdmysnaccs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all - I used ACNH Poker to move Resident Services and the Plaza, but for some reason, it left me with a duplicate tape deck for stretching that I can't figure out how to remove now. Any advice/suggestions?

meowsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all - I used ACNH Poker to move Resident Services and the Plaza, but for some reason, it left me with a duplicate tape deck for stretching that I can't figure out how to remove now. Any advice/suggestions?
you can just delete the old one i believe using map dropper

Reactions: Xjackio

himbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Could someone please dump this island? I don't have a switch and play on Yuzu, so I don't think I'm able to use the Luna app to dump an island. DA-7309-3955-8842

Tinkerbell

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a dump of Wahoo at DA-6397-1692-7792 they would be willing to share please? I have tried to find it but it is no longer there.

Attachments

• Wahoo.JPG
    Wahoo.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 88

wjq1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
youre using a save file from Version 1.8.0; has to be 2.0.0 or newer when you want to dump current islands.
DA-3376-2646-0928
Could you please help me dump this? Thank you very much. I come from China, so I may not be accurate in the expression, sorry if I bother you, anyway, thank you very much for all you share.

youre using a save file from Version 1.8.0; has to be 2.0.0 or newer when you want to dump current islands.
DA-3376-2646-0928
Could you please help me dump this? Thank you very much. I come from China, so I may not be accurate in the expression. Sorry if I bother you, anyway, thank you very much for all you share.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...