ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

johnma2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, okay then. I didn't know they could be set by editing with hex values. How would you go about doing that? I can't seem to find instructions for it. Also, I think it would be handy to have in your ACNH Poker as well, and I say that mainly because it doesn't seem like anyone has heard from FabeloCapela yet.

Last edited by johnma2,

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ah, okay then. I didn't know they could be set by editing with hex values. How would you go about doing that? I can't seem to find instructions for it. Also, I think it would be handy to have in your ACNH Poker as well, and I say that mainly because it doesn't seem like anyone has heard from FabeloCapela yet.

First, let's understand the Numeric and Binary value

Binary  Numeric(Trinary)
00    0
01    1
10    Invalid
11    2
Then, let's add the hex value

Hex    Binary    Numeric
0      00-00    0-0
1      01-00    1-0
3      11-00    2-0
4      00-01    0-1
5      01-01    1-1
7      11-01    2-1
c      00-11    0-2
d      01-11    1-2
f       11-11    2-2
*Note that the value is swapped around because of little endian
2,6,8,9,a,b,e are all invalid because they contain 10

br.png

Now use blue rose as an example.

The last "F" is the R + Y value. Which is 2-2 or 11-11
The "3" is the W + S value. Which is 2-0 or 11-00

So the RYWS numeric value is 2-2-2-0
or 11-11-11-00 in binary.

If you want a hybrid red rose 1-2-2-0
the hex value woud be "3D"

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,

killerder0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi @MyShiLingStar! No matter what I try I can't get the usb function working. I set up everything correctly, I installed usb-botbase and the windows drivers etc, but everytime I want to connect the switch to ACNHPoker it gives me the no connection error, do you have an idea what might cause that? Thank you in advance!

ps. I am on SXOS and sys-botbase works fine!

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi @MyShiLingStar! No matter what I try I can't get the usb function working. I set up everything correctly, I installed usb-botbase and the windows drivers etc, but everytime I want to connect the switch to ACNHPoker it gives me the no connection error, do you have an idea what might cause that? Thank you in advance!

ps. I am on SXOS and sys-botbase works fine!

First restart both your computer and your switch.
Then connect your switch to your computer and start the game and let it loop in the title screen.

Check your Device Manager and see if your Nintendo Switch is under libusbK USB Devices.
Check the libusb-win32 filter and see if you Nintendo Switch has a filter.
Start ACNHPoker and press the USB button.

If you still receive an error, try uninstall the libusbK driver by right clicking it and reinstall it.
Also try remove the device filter and reinstall it.

If you still receive an error, please post your full error message.
usb.png

killerder0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, thanks for your reply @MyShiLingStar I appreciate it!
Sadly it still doesn't work I followed your steps and everything :(
Here the error message that I'm getting: "Exception, try restarting the program or reconnecting to the switch. If you are using USB connection, try restarting your switch as well."

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, thanks for your reply @MyShiLingStar I appreciate it!
Sadly it still doesn't work I followed your steps and everything :(
Here the error message that I'm getting: "Exception, try restarting the program or reconnecting to the switch. If you are using USB connection, try restarting your switch as well."

That error message actually means your switch is already connected and the Poker have started to read data from it.
However, when it read the first thing (Your inventory), it already gives out an error by USB-botbase.

Usually if I see that error message, I will restart my switch right away and everything will be fixed.
But I assume you have also tried that.

I do not have SXOS and I could not try that, but I believe SXOS is not compatible with USB-botbase.
Unfortunately, there is not much you can do about it. The only way I could think of is duel boot to Atmosphere.

xsweetcreaturex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Slovakia
i have sysbot.base, i dont have edizon, i press L when running the game, re-installing, rebooting literally everything but i still just cannot connect.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i know sysbot.base works because i use ACNHMobileSpawner and i connect just fine through that using the same ip address

Attachments

• acnh.png
    acnh.png
    20 KB · Views: 195

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First restart both your computer and your switch.
Then connect your switch to your computer and start the game and let it loop in the title screen.

Check your Device Manager and see if your Nintendo Switch is under libusbK USB Devices.
Check the libusb-win32 filter and see if you Nintendo Switch has a filter.
Start ACNHPoker and press the USB button.

If you still receive an error, try uninstall the libusbK driver by right clicking it and reinstall it.
Also try remove the device filter and reinstall it.

If you still receive an error, please post your full error message.
usb.png

Edit-Spoke too soon lol. Same issues came up/.

Last edited by phillyrider807,

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checking. There's no way to use the ip address method and "sys-botbase" while locally connected to another switch right? (Meaning while i'm visiting another island locally)

Sys-botbase doesn't mess up any of my other usb homebrew the way usb-botbase does. However Usb-botbase allows me to spawn items while i'm connected to my unhacked switch and makes it so much quicker. It just breaks usb install and nxmpt lol.

Last edited by phillyrider807,

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i have sysbot.base, i dont have edizon, i press L when running the game, re-installing, rebooting literally everything but i still just cannot connect.

i know sysbot.base works because i use ACNHMobileSpawner and i connect just fine through that using the same ip address

The red frame means connection problem.
Are you using the Window version of ACNHMobileSpawner? or you are using the mobile one (Android or Apple)?

Anyway, you can also test your connection with following :
First, leave your switch turn on and let the game loop at the title screen.
Then try the following command in command prompt:
Code:
telnet [your switch ip address] 6000
telnet.png

Let me know if you get the result like above.
If you get a Connected to [your switch IP], it means sys-botbase is responding.

If you get a correct result and still can not connect ACNHPoker, it could means you have some other program blocking your connection. Like a firewall or antivirus software which might have blocking the out-going connection of ACNHPoker. Please try to disable them or add a whitelist to ACNHPoker.exe.

this is cool, but which is the MOST up to date one? there's like 8 downloads here :wacko:

[Release R9 + EXE only R9.1] is my latest release.
But R9.2 is Very Soon™ too.

Just checking. There's no way to use the ip address method and "sys-botbase" while locally connected to another switch right? (Meaning while i'm visiting another island locally)

Sys-botbase doesn't mess up any of my other usb homebrew the way usb-botbase does. However Usb-botbase allows me to spawn items while i'm connected to my unhacked switch and makes it so much quicker. It just breaks usb install and nxmpt lol.

Unfortunately, no. As soon as you start local connection, the only way left to communicate with the switch is by USB. That is also one of the reason why USB-Botbase support is added. To allow you to use it during local connection.

Here is how I swap between sys-botbase and USB-Botbase:
I have both of them in the contents folder and rename the one that I am not in use.

The following image shows that I am using sys-botbase.
If I want to change to USB-Botbase, I would use Goldleaf to:
  1. Rename 43000...0B(sys-botbase) to 43000...0Bsys
  2. Rename 43000...0Busb(USB-Botbase) to 43000...0B
  3. Restart my switch.
swap.png

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The red frame means connection problem.
Are you using the Window version of ACNHMobileSpawner? or you are using the mobile one (Android or Apple)?

Anyway, you can also test your connection with following :
First, leave your switch turn on and let the game loop at the title screen.
Then try the following command in command prompt:
Code:
telnet [your switch ip address] 6000
telnet.png

Let me know if you get the result like above.
If you get a Connected to [your switch IP], it means sys-botbase is responding.

If you get a correct result and still can not connect ACNHPoker, it could means you have some other program blocking your connection. Like a firewall or antivirus software which might have blocking the out-going connection of ACNHPoker. Please try to disable them or add a whitelist to ACNHPoker.exe.

[Release R9 + EXE only R9.1] is my latest release.
But R9.2 is Very Soon™ too.

Unfortunately, no. As soon as you start local connection, the only way left to communicate with the switch is by USB. That is also one of the reason why USB-Botbase support is added. To allow you to use it during local connection.

Here is how I swap between sys-botbase and USB-Botbase:
I have both of them in the contents folder and rename the one that I am not in use.

The following image shows that I am using sys-botbase.
If I want to change to USB-Botbase, I would use Goldleaf to:
  1. Rename 43000...0B(sys-botbase) to 43000...0Bsys
  2. Rename 43000...0Busb(USB-Botbase) to 43000...0B
  3. Restart my switch.
swap.png

THIS WORKS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I can just rename the folder and use whatever one i want,. That's perfect!! Tested nxmpt and usb installing and it works when im on sys-botbase and i can easily just rename the folder and then acnhpoker works in usb mode!!!

rodgadala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question can using this while visiting a non CFW island . alter permanently the insect and fish spawn? or they reset when you reboot the game/switch?

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i use the android mobile version. i guess its not working as i get this[/TABS]

You have no trouble connecting your mobile to your switch. It means we have isolated the problem to be your PC.
If you do not have any third party firewall software, you can try reset the window firewall. See if it allow your connection to pass through.
img_545fb35fc1a27.png

I have a question can using this while visiting a non CFW island . alter permanently the insect and fish spawn? or they reset when you reboot the game/switch?

Not permanent. Everytime you restart your game, it goes back to the original value. You can check the critterpedia to see.

xsweetcreaturex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Slovakia
You have no trouble connecting your mobile to your switch. It means we have isolated the problem to be your PC.
If you do not have any third party firewall software, you can try reset the window firewall. See if it allow your connection to pass through.
img_545fb35fc1a27.png

Not permanent. Everytime you restart your game, it goes back to the original value. You can check the critterpedia to see.

no that still did not work :(

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a flower that was causing my ACNHpoker to panic and then force close itself.

I opened my save in NHSE and this was the flower that was causing a crash.
upload_2020-7-17_23-55-55.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...