ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I had a flower that was causing my ACNHpoker to panic and then force close itself.

I opened my save in NHSE and this was the flower that was causing a crash.
View attachment 217838

Thanks for reporting.
The current version does not handle the "impossible" flower correctly due to a bug.

It has been fixed on the next release.

fl.png

Reactions: JonJaded

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi MyShilingStar.... can i ask regarding critters... when i spawn scorpions only, they work... but when my friend comes over, no more scorpions anymore... is it normal? fishes works though...

Oh just to add on... critterpedia is showing exactly full spawn for scorpions and the rest disabled... but doesn't seem to be that way :(

Last edited by IntrigueR,

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi MyShilingStar.... can i ask regarding critters... when i spawn scorpions only, they work... but when my friend comes over, no more scorpions anymore... is it normal? fishes works though...

Oh just to add on... critterpedia is showing exactly full spawn for scorpions and the rest disabled... but doesn't seem to be that way :(

Scorpions or spiders do not spawn when you have visitor. As they could faint a character.
I believe wasp too. Also true for some other critter like ant or fly but I do not have a full list of them.

Reactions: IntrigueR

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Scorpions or spiders do not spawn when you have visitor. As they could faint a character.
I believe wasp too. Also true for some other critter like ant or fly but I do not have a full list of them.
Ah! okay that explains... thank you for answering my question! appreciate lots.. :)

Leigh777

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm unable to connect to my switch. I have followed all instructions, put my switch IP in, still says "please connect to switch"

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question since this tool doesn’t support sxos just wondering does it support save editing like load save to the tool

alzir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hopefully an update for this amazing tool will be out soon for 1.4.0 <3
This is seriously the best tool ever. It worked flawlessy on my iPhone 8 Plus, but I got robbed last thursday and it runs really bug in my "brand new" Samsung S6 lol. I can connect but I can't spawn stuff properly on that one.
I miss my iphone.

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I know 1.4.0 is out.
No, I am not dead and I am not abandoning the project.
I am just taking a break in animal crossing due to burn out playing it too much.
ACNHPoker will still be updated. It might take a bit longer as there are fewer peoples updating the addresses.

@MyShiLingStar is it possible for you to add an all wrap feature and make villager move in and out?

All wrap added.
As for villager... the mobile spawner has such function and I am a bit too busy to add one for Poker.
Think of it as planned.

Wild Painting Left Half (real) spawns the fake one and the Fake one spawns the real one

Thanks. Just fixed.

Hopefully an update for this amazing tool will be out soon for 1.4.0 <3
This is seriously the best tool ever. It worked flawlessy on my iPhone 8 Plus, but I got robbed last thursday and it runs really bug in my "brand new" Samsung S6 lol. I can connect but I can't spawn stuff properly on that one.
I miss my iphone.

Pretty sure you reply the wrong thread as poker only works on Window as far as I know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING