ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

Z3nZ3s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
is it possible to connect to local play?
as in someone comes visit you and you can add items to their inventory?
this wont work. As the bot uses your network connection, and if you do local play, the NX uses WiFi to connect to the other NX, disconnecting you from the network.

B2JON

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Kru5h

do I just copy the updated IMG folder of the zip file and overwrite ir with the ACNHPOKER location app inorder for it to show nee items like (DIY,ART) etc??

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Kru5h

do I just copy the updated IMG folder of the zip file and overwrite it with the ACNHPOKER location app inorder for it to show nee items like (DIY,ART) etc??

If you have an existing image folder then either copy over it or replace it altogether, you will also need to replace the CSVs as the pic names and folders that the app uses
are contained within these files. The app reads the csv to determine the image name and folder where each resides. No match , means no item image displayed.

Hopefully that makes sense?

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
may i have source code of MyShilingstar ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

may i have source code of MyShiLingStar ?

KingLycosa's is on Github which is where it all began, Fabio has also shared his enhanced version

MyShilingStar has only released the complied .exe, you would need to request from her direct if
there is something unique that you need from her version?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yes but you cant use the poker while you are connected via local play since it disables wi-fi
you can drop most items on the ground though so your visitor can pick up , or you can take items to their island.

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

as in someone comes visit you and you can add items to their inventory?
this wont work. As the bot uses your network connection, and if you do local play, the NX uses WiFi to connect to the other NX, disconnecting you from the network.

hi I have been working 7 days a week because of corona... as soon as I get back to a normal schedule (9 days from now) I'm going to add the ability to use the tool over USB...

Initially I lost interest because people were using my tool to profit and decided not to add this. however, I think it's hurting the people who want to beautiful their non modded towns and that's not fair just because a select few are profiting. I am also going to work on giving more gold out to non modded members. this might help aleviate gold selling profits . I believe modding should be free and open source :)

-kl

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
this question may have beeen asked before, but how would i be able to spawn an item of a subcategory? I know quantity follows the colours, but there are sub categories which I am unaware of... any help is appreciated!

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Updated to R7:
- Recycling Bin & Player 1 Home Storage item spawning added.
The Recycling Bin has 80 slots(2 Pages) and the Home Storage has 1600 slots (40 Pages).
Items will move up automatically as you take things out.
Spawning nonstorable in these location might result in save corruption. Use at your own risk.

- Wrapping item added. Select the wrapping type at the bottom and use "Right click -> Wrap Item".
Yes, you can wrap wrapping papers inside wrapping paper.
- Thx to the code of @FabioCapela, item attribute and turnip price have been added.
- Player 1 reaction wheel editing have been added.
Some NPC reaction can be use.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yac89l2thx952m8/Release7.zip?dl=0

r71.png

r72.png

r73.png

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Updated to R7:
- Recycling Bin & Player 1 Home Storage item spawning added.
The Recycling Bin has 80 slots(2 Pages) and the Home Storage has 1600 slots (40 Pages).
Items will move up automatically as you take things out.
Spawning nonstorable in these location might result in save corruption. Use at your own risk.

- Wrapping item added. Select the wrapping type at the bottom and use "Right click -> Wrap Item".
Yes, you can wrap wrapping papers inside wrapping paper.
- Thx to the code of @FabioCapela, item attribute and turnip price have been added.
- Player 1 reaction wheel editing have been added.
Some NPC reaction can be use.

r71.png

r72.png

r73.png
this is FANTASTIC! Where can one get R7 please?

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by Kru5h,

R3DBEARD69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Villager 0 is not being used and villager 1 has become my main. Spawn item codes and NHSE inject reads/write to Villager 0 even after deleting him. Is there a way to change location so that 1 is 0?

Last edited by R3DBEARD69,

Ibankzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
hi I have been working 7 days a week because of corona... as soon as I get back to a normal schedule (9 days from now) I'm going to add the ability to use the tool over USB...

Initially I lost interest because people were using my tool to profit and decided not to add this. however, I think it's hurting the people who want to beautiful their non modded towns and that's not fair just because a select few are profiting. I am also going to work on giving more gold out to non modded members. this might help aleviate gold selling profits . I believe modding should be free and open source :)

-kl
thanks you very much. you are very kind

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good