1. catlady77

catlady77 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    im sorry i keep posting about this - but im getting half luck with this. i was able to get various rare sharks but Coelacanth seems to be not spawning at all even when it is raining. I hard reset (it is still raining) and sometimes, when I put out bait, no fish will spawn. I am at the sea. I really don't know what Coela will not spawn.

2. FabioCapela

FabioCapela GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    If you confirmed that the cheat is working by looking at the critterpedia, there is nothing more I can do. The cheat basically tells the game to make whichever fish you tick about 10x more likely to appear than the Horse Mackarel or the Sea Bass, but there are some more factors in spawning fish than the base chance, and I have no control over those other factors.

BTW, it works the same way as the cheat codes to make a specific fish appear, though implemented in a different way because I don't (and AFAIK can't) use pointers.

3. catlady77

United States
    so i added to my pockets, and donated and it doesn't show up in the critterpedia at all . all the other fish i caught with the app but coelas are supposed to be year-round. i dont have own to begin with so he will not be in my pedia.

4. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    upload_2020-5-16_4-50-35.png

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Critters only show in the Critterpedia if you catch them, adding to pockets doesn't register Critters but hey can be sold at the Nook shop and donated to Blathers at the museum.

5. Thejigmaster

Thejigmaster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Any reason why sys-botbase crashes the switch when you try to open the applet menu? I'm assuming its too many sysmodules im using edizon, tesla, and emuiibo but also now when I'm trying to use the poker from my computer it keeps spawning presents in every slot & when i open them nothing is in them, if i delete them they just reappear it's a picture of a leaf and the code "AOAOAO" it worked perfectly the first time now it's doing this. made sure all cheats or anything else is disabled.

6. putti

putti Jackson

United States
    Gets "Could not connect to the botbase server. blah blah blah" even after changing the sysbot base nsp to exefs.nsp and other steps.
    Any ideas?

7. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Mysysbot had stopped working this morning for MySS and Fabios latest versions. I've left it alone for a little while and now it appears to connect again, literally doing nothing with the game or Switch?? Very Strange.... sorted itself out on its own ?

Yes there are several reports of this happening, something else is poking the same memory address?
    It will be another cheat system or ftp, make sure you have disabled any other cheats.

Reboot using fusee payload , avoid Atmosphere, Edizon, Tesla etc, see if that cures it?

8. ghostbitxd

ghostbitxd Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Somewhat related, and worth noting, that all of the items you spawn to your pockets will not be cataloged. So if you're using this tool to quickly spawn items to catalog and then remove them, make sure that you are either dropping the items on the ground and then picking them up, or simply adding them to your storage - either of those methods allows the game to catalog the items properly.

catlady77, Kru5h and NekoMichi like this.
  9. isabellajj

isabellajj Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    Thank you for this, I always check if you have posted this before checking for any latest update from Fabio or MySS

Kru5h likes this.
  10. nickerous

nickerous GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm getting empty presents when using this today. Was working last time I tried it a while back.

Edit: I see to reboot if getting this. That means shutting the switch off completely? And if I still get it, keep rebooting till it works?

Last edited by nickerous, May 16, 2020
  11. burhansalih

burhansalih GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    sys-botbase needs to be redone remove the whole lot and re add

12. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Is there any way someone can help me jailbreak my switch lite? I'm new to this. Honestly just a quick summary what I have to do from start to finish; i have switch lite and regular bulky switch.

13. catlady77

United States
    you can't. switch lite came out 2019, hackable switches are 2017 early 2018.

Deleted User likes this.
  14. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Could you please add me on discord? Diamonds#7813

** I have an older Switch from 2017 or 2018 that can run it. I'm willing to risk it on that device if. you could help me out a little bit I can donate $10 or something.

Last edited May 16, 2020
  15. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    You're welcome

16. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    You can try that way but I use Reboot to payload in the homebrew section via albums ,
    The icon for it is a white triangle part blue bottom left with a counter clockwise white arrow (Atmosphere reboot)
    Choose the fusee primary option

17. B2JON

B2JON Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I'm not sure whether to just copy paste the IMG folder to the ACNHPOKER folder and rewrite everything in order to show on the new items on the application or just copy paste the images that aren't currently in the IMG folder of the application.

Hoping it makes sense

So I have the ACNHPOKER app tho the full item variant list and or paintings and other in-game items aren't there.

I'm not sure whether to just copy paste the IMG folder to the ACNHPOKER folder and rewrite everything in order to show on the new items on the application or just copy paste the images that aren't currently in the IMG folder of the application.

Hoping it makes sense

18. catlady77

United States
    i caught a lot of fish now. I am certain there is something wrong with coelacanth. April 28 at 10:30am always rains for me. I know I already PMed you this but I'm letting you that is a problematic fish. Because it doesn't respond to bait.

19. Ibankzero

Ibankzero Newbie
    Newcomer

Thailand
    may i have source code of MyShilingstar ?

may i have source code of MyShiLingStar ?

20. TsundereKitsune

Newcomer

United States
    For some reason, Animal Crossing won't show up in checkpoint for me...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Horizons, Crossing, Spawning