ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry i keep posting about this - but im getting half luck with this. i was able to get various rare sharks but Coelacanth seems to be not spawning at all even when it is raining. I hard reset (it is still raining) and sometimes, when I put out bait, no fish will spawn. I am at the sea. I really don't know what Coela will not spawn.

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im sorry i keep posting about this - but im getting half luck with this. i was able to get various rare sharks but Coelacanth seems to be not spawning at all even when it is raining. I hard reset (it is still raining) and sometimes, when I put out bait, no fish will spawn. I am at the sea. I really don't know what Coela will not spawn.
If you confirmed that the cheat is working by looking at the critterpedia, there is nothing more I can do. The cheat basically tells the game to make whichever fish you tick about 10x more likely to appear than the Horse Mackarel or the Sea Bass, but there are some more factors in spawning fish than the base chance, and I have no control over those other factors.

BTW, it works the same way as the cheat codes to make a specific fish appear, though implemented in a different way because I don't (and AFAIK can't) use pointers.

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you confirmed that the cheat is working by looking at the critterpedia, there is nothing more I can do. The cheat basically tells the game to make whichever fish you tick about 10x more likely to appear than the Horse Mackarel or the Sea Bass, but there are some more factors in spawning fish than the base chance, and I have no control over those other factors.

BTW, it works the same way as the cheat codes to make a specific fish appear, though implemented in a different way because I don't (and AFAIK can't) use pointers.

so i added to my pockets, and donated and it doesn't show up in the critterpedia at all . all the other fish i caught with the app but coelas are supposed to be year-round. i dont have own to begin with so he will not be in my pedia.

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i added to my pockets, and donated and it doesn't show up in the critterpedia at all . all the other fish i caught with the app but coelas are supposed to be year-round. i dont have own to begin with so he will not be in my pedia.
upload_2020-5-16_4-50-35.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Critters only show in the Critterpedia if you catch them, adding to pockets doesn't register Critters but hey can be sold at the Nook shop and donated to Blathers at the museum.

Thejigmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any reason why sys-botbase crashes the switch when you try to open the applet menu? I'm assuming its too many sysmodules im using edizon, tesla, and emuiibo but also now when I'm trying to use the poker from my computer it keeps spawning presents in every slot & when i open them nothing is in them, if i delete them they just reappear it's a picture of a leaf and the code "AOAOAO" it worked perfectly the first time now it's doing this. made sure all cheats or anything else is disabled.

putti

nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gets "Could not connect to the botbase server. blah blah blah" even after changing the sysbot base nsp to exefs.nsp and other steps.
Any ideas?

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gets "Could not connect to the botbase server. blah blah blah" even after changing the sysbot base nsp to exefs.nsp and other steps.
Any ideas?

Mysysbot had stopped working this morning for MySS and Fabios latest versions. I've left it alone for a little while and now it appears to connect again, literally doing nothing with the game or Switch?? Very Strange.... sorted itself out on its own ?

Any ideas?

Yes there are several reports of this happening, something else is poking the same memory address?
It will be another cheat system or ftp, make sure you have disabled any other cheats.

Reboot using fusee payload , avoid Atmosphere, Edizon, Tesla etc, see if that cures it?

ghostbitxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Critters only show in the Critterpedia if you catch them, adding to pockets doesn't register Critters but hey can be sold at the Nook shop and donated to Blathers at the museum.

Somewhat related, and worth noting, that all of the items you spawn to your pockets will not be cataloged. So if you're using this tool to quickly spawn items to catalog and then remove them, make sure that you are either dropping the items on the ground and then picking them up, or simply adding them to your storage - either of those methods allows the game to catalog the items properly.

isabellajj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeyow.myphotoalbum.com
XP
Country
Singapore
Good evening,
This is a complete pack for running the latest/current versions from Fabio and MyShiling Star

Download from :

Note that this link is only valid for 7 days

ACNH Pokers.zip 138 MB

Contents : ACNH Pokers MySS r6 & Fabio r3d , Image pack and CSVs

Also included is a zipped file for your SD Card within the Poker root directory.
Unpack these and copy to your Switch micro SD card if you haven't got them
already installed.

If you're new to all this then you will need your IP address that your switch is
connected to, you can find it here :

System Settings > Internet > IP address

For any other issues , please read the first post on this thread.

Have fun, stay safe everyone

Thank you for this, I always check if you have posted this before checking for any latest update from Fabio or MySS

Reactions: Kru5h

nickerous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting empty presents when using this today. Was working last time I tried it a while back.

Edit: I see to reboot if getting this. That means shutting the switch off completely? And if I still get it, keep rebooting till it works?

Last edited by nickerous,
D

Deleted User

Is there any way someone can help me jailbreak my switch lite? I'm new to this. Honestly just a quick summary what I have to do from start to finish; i have switch lite and regular bulky switch.

D

Deleted User

you can't. switch lite came out 2019, hackable switches are 2017 early 2018.

Could you please add me on discord? Diamonds#7813

** I have an older Switch from 2017 or 2018 that can run it. I'm willing to risk it on that device if. you could help me out a little bit I can donate $10 or something.

Last edited by ,

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm getting empty presents when using this today. Was working last time I tried it a while back.

Edit: I see to reboot if getting this. That means shutting the switch off completely? And if I still get it, keep rebooting till it works?

You can try that way but I use Reboot to payload in the homebrew section via albums ,
The icon for it is a white triangle part blue bottom left with a counter clockwise white arrow (Atmosphere reboot)
Choose the fusee primary option

B2JON

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure whether to just copy paste the IMG folder to the ACNHPOKER folder and rewrite everything in order to show on the new items on the application or just copy paste the images that aren't currently in the IMG folder of the application.

Hoping it makes sense

Thank you for this, I always check if you have posted this before checking for any latest update from Fabio or MySS

So I have the ACNHPOKER app tho the full item variant list and or paintings and other in-game items aren't there.

I'm not sure whether to just copy paste the IMG folder to the ACNHPOKER folder and rewrite everything in order to show on the new items on the application or just copy paste the images that aren't currently in the IMG folder of the application.

Hoping it makes sense

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i caught a lot of fish now. I am certain there is something wrong with coelacanth. April 28 at 10:30am always rains for me. I know I already PMed you this but I'm letting you that is a problematic fish. Because it doesn't respond to bait.

Ibankzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
may i have source code of MyShilingstar ?

may i have source code of MyShiLingStar ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.