ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, is sys-botbase the only way for this file to work? Ever since I added the files for sys-botbase on my disk, i’ve been having issues. Cant enter games such as Splatoon, Hollow Knight, or Isaac and my atmosphere keeps crashing.

Any work around with this?

arabtm

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just connect to your wi-fi network, you don't need internet access to the outside world
thank you Kru5h! it works like a charm. it's an amazing program indeed!
now I can add the last 3 fruits that I sorely want, since I cannot visit another island.

isabellajj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeyow.myphotoalbum.com
XP
Country
Singapore
That feature actually required a bit of refactoring; the original code used the inventory data to populate the button images and labels then discarded it. I solved the issue by creating my own InventoryButton class which stores that information — which makes it easier to implement some other things I wanted too —, but there are obviously other ways around the issue.

BTW, new version. What I changed:
- Removed the spawn button, as it was kinda useless; you now spawn an item by clicking on the preview image in the spawn slot.
- If you don't have an inventory slot selected the item will spawn in the first free slot (or warn you if there are no free slots).
- You can unselect the inventory slot by clicking it again.
- Improved the labels on the buttons; flowers get their genes, trees and fossils (and some quest containers) get which item it contains, items that can stack get stack amount, items with durability show how many times they have been used, and the rest should always display the hex values for amount and durability (if they are non-zero; only genetics show for a value of zero). If any item is showing the wrong kind of information don't hesitate to tell me, as I hard-coded which items show which kind of information.
- Made the buttons that deal with genetics only appear when a flower is in the spawn slot.
- Added a preview of the contained item when the spawn slot has a tree, fossil, or one of the quest containers.
- Added a "Breed All Flowers" button that will make every single flower in your inventory ready to breed the next day in just one click (as I was tired of the old method that required 4 clicks for each flower).

(BTW, if you want a tree to actually drop the item it contains, set its durability to 1. Or to 20 (in hex, AKA top text field) to have the item as the Money Tree "fruit", though I haven't tested that with anything that isn't money. Also, a bit of functionality already present from when I forked the app is that that right-clicking an object in the list will copy its ID to the spawn slot's amount, which if you have a fossil or tree in the spawn slot will add the clicked item inside it.)

Thanks for the awesome work.

I have a little suggestion, I'm wondering if you'll consider adding an untick all and a tick all in the critters menu and the ability to save the ip address?

Last edited by isabellajj,

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thank you Kru5h! it works like a charm. it's an amazing program indeed!
now I can add the last 3 fruits that I sorely want, since I cannot visit another island.

Good to hear, you do know you can visit the local islands with nook miles tickets at the airport? You can collect rare bugs, flowers, trees etc? Go after 7pm when the Tarantulas are out spawning. If you clear the island of everything then the Tarantula spawns. You can leave a Palm tree and the Atlas moth Spawns, you can hear him when he turns up, swipe him from the side. Tarantulas you have to sneak up on, when they rear up stop, then slow move towards, then stop each time they rear, until you get close enough you bag one. Giant water bugs are easy to catch, they will come towards you. Leaving a Tree stump will attract Jewel Bugs.

arabtm

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Good to hear, you do know you can visit the local islands with nook miles tickets at the airport? You can collect rare bugs, flowers, trees etc? Go after 7pm when the Tarantulas are out spawning. If you clear the island of everything then the Tarantula spawns. You can leave a Palm tree and the Atlas moth Spawns, you can hear him when he turns up, swipe him from the side. Tarantulas you have to sneak up on, when they rear up stop, then slow move towards, then stop each time they rear, until you get close enough you bag one. Giant water bugs are easy to catch, they will come towards you. Leaving a Tree stump will attract Jewel Bugs.

thanks! I'll try to catch those bugs using your tips.
I only have two fruits, and I don't know where to find the other fruit since I cannot go online. but your program really helps. thanks a lot!

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks! I'll try to catch those bugs using your tips.
I only have two fruits, and I don't know where to find the other fruit since I cannot go online. but your program really helps. thanks a lot!
Each Island you visit will have different trees, You can use nook miles tickets that you buy from Nooks Auto Bell Dispenser in Nooks place to visit something like 10 islands without going on the internet. Dig up bamboo shoots, shake the trees for fruit - Palm Coconuts, Apple, Peach, Cherry, Oranges etc and bring them back to your island and plant them. Or just Poke them in now :)

Poking in Bugs and Fish doesn't show in the Mobile App, you have to find them legit if you want to fill up your collection cards but they do show in the museum when you donate to Blathers, as do the Fossils and Art..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By the way, is sys-botbase the only way for this file to work? Ever since I added the files for sys-botbase on my disk, i’ve been having issues. Cant enter games such as Splatoon, Hollow Knight, or Isaac and my atmosphere keeps crashing.

Any work around with this?

Not currently, there is a sysbot that uses USB but this isn't supported yet. Either way if you have other cheat systems such as Edizon and Atmosphere running they don't like each other and conflicts arise using the same memory addresses. This is the main reason a lot of people cant get it to run or have weird things going on when trying to spawn with cheats active in the background. I've renamed my cheat folders for now and that seems to cure most issues.

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, i have a problem on acnhpoker.exe "could not connect to the boot base server" how can i fix this ^^thk

You will need to rename the file sys-bot file to exefs.nsp and put it in the 430000000000000B Folder

upload_2020-5-2_19-27-36.png

You will also need to have a dummy file named boot2.flag in the flags sub folder

upload_2020-5-2_19-26-55.png

The rar file has everything you need attached,
unzip it and drag and drop the content to your Micro SD Card

Ensure your ACNH Game is up and running , fire up the ACNH Poker on your PC/Laptop
Enter your IP address for the programme to connect to your Switch
You can get the IP address from System Settings , Internet, IP address
You need to have teh PC and Switch connected to the same wi-fi network, that's pretty much it

Have fun, Regards

How are the May Day BCAT available?

Do you have to be at a certain point in the game how can you tell?

No , your game needs to be 1.2.0a ,
1st to 4th May on the clock,
visit Nook and he will give you the Airline ticket

It's really not worth the hassle having to do the BCAT unless you really want to :)

Attachments

• Switch Micro SD Files.rar
    62.2 KB · Views: 187

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You will need to rename the file sys-bot file to exefs.nsp and put it in the 430000000000000B Folder

View attachment 207286

You will also need to have a dummy file named boot2.flag in the flags sub folder

View attachment 207285

Ensure your ACNH Game is up and running , fire up the ACNH Poker on your PC/Laptop
You need to have teh PC and Switch connected to the same wi-fi network, that's pretty much it

Have fun, Regards

It's really not worth the hassle having to do the BCAT unless you really want to :)

thanks to be honest I’m having so much fun using R5 of the poker tool I’m not really fussed if I’m not missing out on anything.

thanks buddy.

Reactions: Kru5h

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what will the R6 have?

to be honest I’m hoping some of the categories will be sorted and the images as I’m a bit sad and the red X’s drives me nuts but I understand that it’s just a hobby and it’s being made for fun so all is good

I'm working on the missing images and re cat in line with the full json list.
I will upload an R6 Graphics pack when R6 goes live

MrWillBe

Trophies
XP
Country
France

View attachment 207286

View attachment 207285

Have fun, Regards

Thk for your answer, the problem was the connexion of my switch to my network but i am with a sysnand config and so i can't connect me to the internet

Thk for your answer, the problem was the connexion of my switch to my network but i am with a sysnand config and so i can't connect me to the internet
i have no idea about what can i do except setup an emmunand

Lithogen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends which version of Poker you are using, f you are using R4 or R5 of MySS then you can spawn 0-9 in slots 21-30

View attachment 207049

Alternatively, change the Amount from 0 to 9 manually

0 = Multi Flavour
1 = White (Plain/Vanilla)
2 = Purple (Blueberry)
3 = Yellow (Lemon)
4 = Turquiose (Mint)
5 = Green (Lime)
6 = White/Choc sauce
7 = White/Raspberry sauce
8 onwards wraps around the various colours available

You can do this with any customisable item, the colour is set by the Amount

Nookplaza.net

View attachment 207102

I was using the linux version of the tool but good to know that it's possible with the windows version

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

i have no idea about what can i do except setup an emmunand
You dont need an internet connection for this to work, it uses your own local network via wifi hub

i can connect but items dont show up ingame any solution? :o

Switch off Edizon and Atmosphere cheats

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Really appreciate the work.

If I can offer a request, it would be shortcut keys. it'd be nice to have one dedicated to "next item in search results", another for spawn item and another for moving to the next slot. Also a "spawn first 40 search items" would be nice as well.

Just small things that'd improve my workflow. But other than that, great work!

I still can't find any software which handles alternative versions of things (gnomes, etc). Hex code takes too long for me.

Thanks for the hard work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy