1. Blasetzmt

Blasetzmt GBAtemp Regular

couldn't connect to the botbase server. No solutions on the github... Help pls!!!

2. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Works great apart from the quantity for all other items is now -1 i.e. if you need 10 nook tickets the Amount needs to be 9, if you want 30 gold nuggets then you have to input as 29, guessing the code for the Amount was taking off -1 when you input 10 as zero to 9 was used. I've therefore deducted 1 from all recipe amount codes and converted to decimal, please find attached full list that works with your modded version. I've used the Gold equipment recipes and dropped them for local play on my island to pick up on non hacked switch, all work great. These can then be passed on to other players online giving them the ability to make their own Gold tools. Pass on a few Gold nuggets, saves having to get them from rocks. You can stack 30 per slot so use 29 Amount to get 30 in your version.

Attached Files:

3. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    please find attached

Attached Files:

4. S2S

S2S Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Do any of you know what the error "Exception please restart switch" or something like that is about? I got that in the poker app today when trying to spawn a turnip lol. Spawned something else and worked fine, but it gave me an exception error when trying to use for turnip, so not sure what it means. Did it corrupt anything in my game?

5. Unity150_magickavoxel

Unity150_magickavoxel GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    It would be super if someone made something like this just for botw switch ver

6. xahx

xahx Member
    Newcomer

United States
    how can i use a shortcut for pc to press "spawn item" button please? right now i have to click each box and then "spawn item" is there a faster way?

7. Nullleben

Nullleben Member
    Newcomer

United States
    would this work for none hack switch?

8. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    No, you need to click on the slot first and then spawn whichever item you have selected or manually type the code if you now the ID address and Amount

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

No, you need the sys bot running in the background on your switch, to install this you would have to have the switch hacked.
    You can pass items from your hacked switch to a clean switch though using Local Play and visit via the airport.

9. hellsadvocate

hellsadvocate Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Fixed.
    Give it another shot. Replace all the files in your existing folder with the ones provided. I added the recipes to the list, and they should parse normally. No need to go back and forth anymore.

Attached Files:

Kru5h likes this.
  10. hellsadvocate

hellsadvocate Member
    Newcomer

United States
    All you'd need to do is update the item list. As long as the same codes work for the new update (it seems like they would)

11. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Works Perfect, thanks for sorting

12. hellsadvocate

hellsadvocate Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Added 40 item slots as well.

Attached Files:

Kru5h likes this.
  13. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    OMG 40 slots, I'm so happy :) works like a dream
    Excellent work form yourself and the King , I'll update the CSV with more items, I have several lists that I can consolidate in Excel
    New ACNH update out tomorrow 1.1.5 , hoping the tables and offsets for items remain the same, time will tell

Thanks again, this tool is getting better by the day

hellsadvocate likes this.
  14. xahx

xahx Member
    Newcomer

United States
    awesome!!!!

can we bind a key to "spawn item button"??

15. ayasato69

ayasato69 Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    i have a problem, when i spawn an item, nothing comes in(just a blank space), and if it was an already taken spot it delete the item and leave it blank
    and it sometimes put ricky's photo instead of the desired item (when it works)
    worked fine 2 days ago but now i'm having this problem

Last edited by ayasato69, Apr 22, 2020
  16. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Added all Recipes, Nook Miles Ticket and 99k Bells.
    Please remove the .txt from the filename and replace the one in your Final Build rar
    I'll Go through the other items I have and add those later, but for now we have recipes covered.
    Thanks again.

PS, could you read the IP address from a txt or ini file where the users address can be stored/specified, or save the last IP address used on exiting ACNH Poker for the next use? Latter preferred.

Can you also bind a key to the spawn button , maybe for Spawn , previous user request from xahx so you can select item / slot with mouse and spawn by hitting ?

Is it also possible to have a button to disconnect from Switch and then use reconnect to refresh slots or just have a refresh every 2 secs?

Fully appreciate if you are too busy for this and more than happy with current version

Attached Files:

hellsadvocate likes this.
  17. hellsadvocate

hellsadvocate Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sure! - The key for spawning is F2 (Idk I couldn't think of anything). Hit Save once you put your IP in, next time you open it'll just use the data.txt to load your IP. Easiest way I could do it. Also added your items CSV! Thanks for that

Attached Files:

Kru5h likes this.
  18. kinglycosa

OP kinglycosa Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If you have no way back from a ban, do not use any cheats. There is simply no way to be 100% certain that you will not get banned. I am already banned and have my switch and my girlfriends switch, I made this tool to give her items.

I will be fixing some of the bugs over the next couple days as I am finally getting better. Thank you all for the support. IF you have any feature requests make sure to create an issue on the github. IT is a lot easier to keep track of. This thread is becoming quite popular!!!

:)
    regards

19. xahx

xahx Member
    Newcomer

United States
    this is incredible, its working great now!

Kru5h likes this.
  20. imthe666st

imthe666st Felyne Hunter

Germany
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Horizons, Crossing, Spawning