ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
If you are referring to Fabios version R2 then no, all bugs and fishes can be forced to spawn any time 24/7
The Coelacinth fish that I think only appears when it rains still needs to be raining to catch him

Untick all fish and bugs and only tick the ones you want to spawn
You have to get rid of the ones that are already on your island for the new ones to take their place

If you leave the game then you need to reselect bugs and fishes you want to force, the game otherwise will spawn as normal

View attachment 208389

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Save Load function works great on R6

How do i spawn fish using Fabio R2? I don't seeeem to be able to get it to work... the ticks are by default "half ticked" so do i remove those that i don't want and keep those that i wan to be spawned "full ticked"?
can i spawn using fish baits as well?

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Op really needs to put in the main post

if you are experiencing problems with empty presents, wrong items, reboot reboot reboot.

50% of this thread is about the same problem.

Reactions: obs123194 and Kru5h

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
by the way, using R6 with sys-botbase 1.4 ain't working for me... anyone else having issues?

Try removing the folder and rebuilding it ,
Also try v1.3 see if it works any better
It may be ftp or Edizon interfering with it, try renaming edizon folder and reboot

I use vanilla Atmosphere and reboot to fusee payload, no edizon etc

Op really needs to put in the main post

if you are experiencing problems with empty presents, wrong items, reboot reboot reboot.

50% of this thread is about the same problem.

Totally agree, not seen him for a while though

Reactions: catlady77

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally agree, not seen him for a while though

I think it would be beneficial to make a new thread because we also have a lot of people coming in and downloading old versions

And damn you’re right he wasn’t on since 4/27

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do i spawn fish using Fabio R2? I don't seeeem to be able to get it to work... the ticks are by default "half ticked" so do i remove those that i don't want and keep those that i wan to be spawned "full ticked"?
can i spawn using fish baits as well?
It changes when fish spawn and their rarity; "half ticked" is the default rate and spawn times, fully ticked is high spawn rate at all months and times, and not ticked means it should never spawn.

Do note, though, that anything that has already spawned when you change the spawns will persist until you catch it, scare it away, or otherwise force them to refresh. Also, it only changes when the fish appear and how common they are; some fish have further conditions besides month and hour which I can't change.

Having more than one fish ticked can also hinder things; due to the way spawns work, having max spawn rate for two fishes that share spawn points, like the sharks, will make just the first of those spawn.

BTW, yeah, it works with bait.

Reactions: NekoMichi and Kru5h

pOLLYpoCKET

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 208389

Save Load function works great on R6

Where do we get R6?

I don't have that little menu under the IP address.

Also, how do I spawn items for secondary people? For example, my daughter is playing on her profile and I click "connect" but nothing spawns for her.

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It changes when fish spawn and their rarity; "half ticked" is the default rate and spawn times, fully ticked is high spawn rate at all months and times, and not ticked means it should never spawn.

Do note, though, that anything that has already spawned when you change the spawns will persist until you catch it, scare it away, or otherwise force them to refresh. Also, it only changes when the fish appear and how common they are; some fish have further conditions besides month and hour which I can't change.

Having more than one fish ticked can also hinder things; due to the way spawns work, having max spawn rate for two fishes that share spawn points, like the sharks, will make just the first of those spawn.

BTW, yeah, it works with bait.

Cheers Fabio, great explanation

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where do we get R6?

I don't have that little menu under the IP address.

Also, how do I spawn items for secondary people? For example, my daughter is playing on her profile and I click "connect" but nothing spawns for her.

Latest versions can be found here

MyShiling Star R6
https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...tem-spawning-tool.561966/page-26#post-9046071

FabioCapela R2
https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...tem-spawning-tool.561966/page-18#post-9035589

Players 2-4 are players that are on your island. Either as 2 3 or 4 player game or as 2nd 3rd 4th profile on your game /island playing same, i.e. not separate players on separate switches
It wont work for local play visitors as the comms goes to Bluetooth and shuts off the wi-fi connection used by Poker via sysbot while you visit or are being visited.

Reactions: pOLLYpoCKET

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how exactly does this prog work vs edizon? they both edit the ram but how is it possible that you can spawn anything in live time?

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been a rebel and used acnhpoker on sysnand cfw while connected to wifi. my dumbass was too lazy to go from emunand to sysnand cfw. Im wondering if I should expect the ban hammer. I've never used it while connected to other people's island though

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a fork some days before the 1.2.0 patch and did some extensive modifications, including adding some extra functionality; my fork is compatible with regular item.csv files and img folders, which are required in order for it to work (caveat: it's more picky about correct formatting, so it will warn you if there's any item with an invalid ID or with a repeated ID).

What I've added:
- Town name at the top.
- Auto-update for the inventory window (refreshes every 5 seconds, disabled by default).
- The Connect button changes to an Update button after connection, allowing you to manually update the inventory data.
- Tooltip for items with some extra info.
- Right-clicking an item in inventory copies it to the spawn fields.
- Extra text boxes to enter the item flags (mainly used by deliveries and gifts) and durability, as well as having linked hex (on top) and decimal (on bottom) text boxes for durability and amount.
- Combo boxes to more easily mess with flower genetics (press the "Force Breed" button to copy it back to the text fields and also set the flower to breed the next day; be warned that it doesn't check if the item is a flower)
- Image preview of the item to be spawned.
- Loading, previewing, and saving patterns and pro patterns to both game and external files (pattern files are compatible with NHSE, though I believe it doesn't support pro patterns); it can also unlock a pattern for editing (remember to send it back to the game after unlocking) and access the flag and the store patterns.
- View and edit turnip prices.
- Change which villager the Curt amiibo summons.
- Changing in real time the spawn rates for critters, and other things that use the same mechanisms such as snowflakes and trash (press each Read Data button once connected to initialize, it takes a few seconds and saves the data to .bin files which are automatically read the next times; checked is max chance all year at all times, unchecked is no spawning whatsoever, and the halfway state restores the original spawn rates).

If anyone wants to take pieces of my version to improve other forks, be my guest. The source is included.

The .exe doesn't work for me for some reason

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The .exe doesn't work for me for some reason
Check the config file has the same name if you have renamed the exe. the exe checks for the config and exits if it cant find it?

so how exactly does this prog work vs edizon? they both edit the ram but how is it possible that you can spawn anything in live time?

The cheat engines if enabled are constantly poking memory locations, as will the new pokers if you tick auto refresh.
They will be accessing the same ending up with unexpected items etc

Latest / Current enhanced Versions

I've zipped the files required in the correct folder structure to run Fabio's R2 & MyShilingStar's R6 versions.
Thank you both for your invaluable contributions and continued support.

Greets and respect to KingLycosa v0.1-0.5 & v1.0, his pioneering work and original concept. HellsAdvocate for picking up
in the interim v0.6. Thanks to all contributing to testing, reporting typos and generally having fun using, and your
positive/constructive feedback. SkyQueen for P3-P4 , Rydogs List

Please click the link https://we.tl/t-po69v4MgK3 to download R2 and R6

Content :
2 zipped folders ,
ACNH Pokers.rar 138 MB for your PC desktop containing 2 versions FabioCapella & MyShilingStar
Switch Micro SD Files.rar 62.2 KB so the Poker can connect wirelessly to your Switch.

There are almost 8,300 items in the item list not including all variants / customisable items, some are catered for.
The whole set of 595 recipes are included.

Before you can use these you will need your IP address that the Switch is connected to the wi-fi with

System settings > Internet > IP address

*** Warning ***
Prior to playing with either of these, SAVE-YOUR-GAME, in case you mess things up.

If you create an item/recipe that has no description on your switch, please do not drop it on the ground.
Chances are you won't be able to pick it up. You can push it to an area out of the way or to somewhere
you can build over with i.e. tent, house, bridge, incline or if you have the island editor (terraforming)

Versions and features

MyShilingStar R6
If you are starting out then this is for you, nice simple interface, can't do too many things wrong with this.

Slots 1-40 P1 to P4 pokes, Save/Load 40 slots, Network connect/disconnect, separate modes to handle items/flowers/recipes, clear all, spawn all
Eat 10 items (full belly), spawn variations in slots 21-30 by using quants 0-9 (experimental), Hex/Decimal mode for manual item override / input
[F1] Delete [F2] or [INS] Insert [F3] Copy, Auto/Manual refresh slots 1-40, Right click on item to Delete or Copy, Auto saves IP address, Island name displayed

FabioCapela R2
You have a lot of access to play around in the memory with this version, so a little more risky spawning items that shouldn't really exist

Slots 1-40 P1 only, Copy item Right click, Display island name and current ACNH Game version, Auto and manual update slots 1-40
Flower genetics, Tool Durability, Patterns and Pro Patterns, set Turnip prices Mon-Sat, Curt Amibo summons, Bugs and Fish spawning frequency

Kru5h Image Pack,
added alot of missing images when we moved to the Full item list based on the json file parsed by MySS

Known issues,
Doesn't like Edizon/Tesla, weird spawning, unexpected items, switch it off or remove it altogether or boot vanilla Atmosphere , or reboot to Fusee
Doesn't work with SXOS, or basically any other prog that will access the same memory, Doesn't like FTP.

Some items in the full list are linked to events or aren't in game items so you may get a message 'cant use that here' or can't pick them back up
if you drop them on the ground. These items are few and far between but I can edit the name in the list at some point with 'Do not use' or remove them
from the master list. It's not the end of the world :)

Spawning Fish and Bugs you can sell them, give to Blathers to appear in his museum collection. They do not appear in your Critterpedia.
You still need to catch these for them to be part of your collection.

Other resources

https://nookplaza.net/
https://villagerdb.com/
https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.cheatslips.com/game/animal-crossing-new-horizons
https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...-engineering-glitches-bugs-etc-thread.560199/

The Download Link Expires on 20 May 2020

Have fun, Regards

Last edited by Kru5h,

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the config file has the same name if you have renamed the exe. the exe checks for the config and exits if it cant find it?

The cheat engines if enabled are constantly poking memory locations, as will the new pokers if you tick auto refresh.
They will be accessing the same ending up with unexpected items etc

Latest / Current enhanced Versions

I've zipped the files required in the correct folder structure to run Fabio's R2 & MyShilingStar's R6 versions.
Thank you both for your invaluable contributions and continued support.

Greets and respect to KingLycosa v0.1-0.5 & v1.0, his pioneering work and original concept. HellsAdvocate for picking up
in the interim v0.6. Thanks to all contributing to testing, reporting typos and generally having fun using, and your
positive/constructive feedback. SkyQueen for P3-P4 , Rydogs List

Please click the link https://we.tl/t-po69v4MgK3 to download R2 and R6

Content :
2 zipped folders ,
ACNH Pokers.rar 138 MB for your PC desktop containing 2 versions FabioCapella & MyShilingStar
Switch Micro SD Files.rar 62.2 KB so the Poker can connect wirelessly to your Switch.

There are almost 8,300 items in the item list not including all variants / customisable items, some are catered for.
The whole set of 595 recipes are included.

Before you can use these you will need your IP address that the Switch is connected to the wi-fi with

System settings > Internet > IP address

*** Warning ***
Prior to playing with either of these, SAVE-YOUR-GAME, in case you mess things up.

If you create an item/recipe that has no description on your switch, please do not drop it on the ground.
Chances are you won't be able to pick it up. You can push it to an area out of the way or to somewhere
you can build over with i.e. tent, house, bridge, incline or if you have the island editor (terraforming)

Versions and features

MyShilingStar R6
If you are starting out then this is for you, nice simple interface, can't do too many things wrong with this.

Slots 1-40 P1 to P4 pokes, Save/Load 40 slots, Network connect/disconnect, separate modes to handle items/flowers/recipes, clear all, spawn all
Eat 10 items (full belly), spawn variations in slots 21-30 by using quants 0-9 (experimental), Hex/Decimal mode for manual item override / input
[F1] Delete [F2] or [INS] Insert [F3] Copy, Auto/Manual refresh slots 1-40, Right click on item to Delete or Copy, Auto saves IP address, Island name displayed

FabioCapela R2
You have a lot of access to play around in the memory with this version, so a little more risky spawning items that shouldn't really exist

Slots 1-40 P1 only, Copy item Right click, Display island name and current ACNH Game version, Auto and manual update slots 1-40
Flower genetics, Tool Durability, Patterns and Pro Patterns, set Turnip prices Mon-Sat, Curt Amibo summons, Bugs and Fish spawning frequency

Kru5h Image Pack,
added alot of missing images when we moved to the Full item list based on the json file parsed by MySS

Known issues,
Doesn't like Edizon/Tesla, weird spawning, unexpected items, switch it off or remove it altogether or boot vanilla Atmosphere , or reboot to Fusee
Doesn't work with SXOS, or basically any other prog that will access the same memory, Doesn't like FTP.

Some items in the full list are linked to events or aren't in game items so you may get a message 'cant use that here' or can't pick them back up
if you drop them on the ground. These items are few and far between but I can edit the name in the list at some point with 'Do not use' or remove them
from the master list. It's not the end of the world :)

Spawning Fish and Bugs you can sell them, give to Blathers to appear in his museum collection. They do not appear in your Critterpedia.
You still need to catch these for them to be part of your collection.

Other resources

https://nookplaza.net/
https://villagerdb.com/
https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.cheatslips.com/game/animal-crossing-new-horizons
https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...-engineering-glitches-bugs-etc-thread.560199/

The Download Link Expires on 20 May 2020

Have fun, Regards

The switch micro sd card.rar isn't that just sysbotbase?

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes , renamed and placed in the correct folder with the flags dummy file that's needed
It's easier than trying to explain how to set up from scratch
ah I see the critter feature that fabio r2 has. does it allow the critters to be spawned on the island and once caught added to the critterpedia? also what does the breed all flowers do?

Last edited by obs123194,

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ah I see the critter feature that fabio r2 has. does it allow the critters to be spawned on the island and once caught added to the critterpedia? also what does the breed all flowers do?
Yep, it sets selected critters to spawn year round, at all times, with a high chance. Those work just like regular critters.

As for breed all, it sets all flower plants in your inventory to watered with 100% chance of breeding the next day (assuming they are in a growth stage capable of breeding and have space around them to spawn a new flower). Just dig out all flowers you want to have 100% chance of breeding, click that button, and replant them.

(Caveat: once in a while Sys-botbase will refuse to work correctly after rebooting; this affect all versions of this program, not just mine, and there's nothing that can be done on the PC's end to fix that. You can test for that by trying to spawn something while still in the title screen and then refresing the inventory view to make sure the item has indeed been spawned, if it's not working reboot and try again. If you press the "Breed all Flowers" button while Sys-botbase isn't working correctly it will instead destroy all the flowers in your inventory.)

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, it sets selected critters to spawn year round, at all times, with a high chance. Those work just like regular critters.

As for breed all, it sets all flower plants in your inventory to watered with 100% chance of breeding the next day (assuming they are in a growth stage capable of breeding and have space around them to spawn a new flower). Just dig out all flowers you want to have 100% chance of breeding, click that button, and replant them.

(Caveat: once in a while Sys-botbase will refuse to work correctly after rebooting; this affect all versions of this program, not just mine, and there's nothing that can be done on the PC's end to fix that. You can test for that by trying to spawn something while still in the title screen and then refresing the inventory view to make sure the item has indeed been spawned, if it's not working reboot and try again. If you press the "Breed all Flowers" button while Sys-botbase isn't working correctly it will instead destroy all the flowers in your inventory.)

yup the caveat mention also applies to the injector in NHSE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...