ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi how do it do that please? disabling and enabling sys-botbase...
And as for installation, all i did installing sys-botbase was by placing the nsp in root folder and pasting the contents folder into atmosphere folder.. am i doing something wrong here?

I'm getting empty presents with this one. I choose an item to spawn and then there's a present in the inventory slot then it's empty when I open it.

Any ideas?

A REBOOT DID NOT FIX IT AS PREVIOUSLY POSTED.

@Wolfling reported the same, his fix as follows to replace sysbot with earlier version, check his post

https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...tem-spawning-tool.561966/page-26#post-9046218

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
By the way, i've tried using Fabio's R2 to spawn fishes... what are the procedures? I don't see a "spawn" button in the critters tab.
I've unticked everything and only ticked a Whale Shark. I still don't see no shark. Am I supposed to restart the game after I untick and tick? Am i supposed to only play offline?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Wolfling reported the same, his fix as follows to replace sysbot with earlier version, check his post

https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...tem-spawning-tool.561966/page-26#post-9046218
Thank you Kru5h.... i did use back sys-botbase v1.3.. and its fine with V5.. V6 crashes everytime i spawn an item... i'm pretty sure it worked for most of us here... i've tried repushing sys-botbase v1.3 and 1.4 and still no avail... still happy with V1.5 now though... :)

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By the way, i've tried using Fabio's R2 to spawn fishes... what are the procedures? I don't see a "spawn" button in the critters tab.
I've unticked everything and only ticked a Whale Shark. I still don't see no shark. Am I supposed to restart the game after I untick and tick? Am i supposed to only play offline?

Thank you Kru5h.... i did use back sys-botbase v1.3.. and its fine with V5.. V6 crashes everytime i spawn an item... i'm pretty sure it worked for most of us here... i've tried repushing sys-botbase v1.3 and 1.4 and still no avail... still happy with V1.5 now though... :)

what does sys-botbase 1.5 fix I didn’t realise 1.5 was out github still has 1.4

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Guys do we have a begging thread :P im looking for some golden tools and crowns for my island, but im playing this on my legit switch not my hacked one.

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys do we have a begging thread :P im looking for some golden tools and crowns for my island, but im playing this on my legit switch not my hacked one.

you will need someone with a legit Switch and a hacked one to connect using Local play, pass from hacked to legit and the use legit to connect to yours over the web

put your friend code up on here and someone may be able to do it for you, or PM someone if they respond to this post saying they can do the connection for you if you aren't comfortable publishing your friend code

or try the hack reverse engineering thread its much busier on there and more people with SXOS stealth

https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...-engineering-glitches-bugs-etc-thread.560199/

Last edited by Kru5h,

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
you will need someone with a legit Switch and a hacked one to connect using Local play, pass from hacked to legit and the use legit to connect to yours over the web

put your friend code up on here and someone may be able to do it for you, or PM someone if they respond to this post saying they can do the connection for you if you aren't comfortable publishing your friend code

or try the hack reverse engineering thread its much busier on there and more people with SXOS stealth

https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...-engineering-glitches-bugs-etc-thread.560199/
Thanks mate, I don't mind posting my code, SW-0954-6811-5308, hopefully someone can help out :)

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys how do you get variation of like the lucky cat white and pinball machines?

upload_2020-5-14_11-51-16.png
upload_2020-5-14_11-52-8.png
upload_2020-5-14_11-53-43.png

5 pinball colours available, black white or Gold cat available

What version of the spawn tool are you using?

Choose the item to spawn and change the quantity to access other colours, if available

Pinball
qty = 1 White
qty = 2 Red ,
qty = 3 Blue,
qty = 4 Black,
qty = 5 Brown,
qty = 6 and above strobing therefore not legit item

Lucky cat
qty = 1 White
qty = 2 Black ,
qty = 3 and above are strobing so again not legit but look great at night LOL

The Gold version is only available as Gold under a separate item

For other item variations/mods you can check here https://nookplaza.net/

The available colours on nookplaza tend to follow the same pattern,1,2,3,4,5 etc as you cycle from first image. They don't always show all versions available ie Pipe organ has a few more colours available so worth checking the next value beyond that shown.

Set the filter on NookPlaza to show All, then 5,746 items should available to search.
Type in the search box to narrow search.

Last edited by Kru5h,

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 208978View attachment 208979View attachment 208982

5 pinball colours available, black white or Gold cat available

What version of the spawn tool are you using?

Choose pinball machine and change the quantity to access other colours,
Same with Lucky cat, qty = 1 White, qty =2 is Black , anything above 2 is strobing different colours
The Gold version is only available as Gold under a separate item

For other item variations/mods you can check here https://nookplaza.net/

Set the filter to All then 5,746 items should available to search.
Type in the search box to narrow search

which version should I be using?

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
which version should I be using?

Any of the versions should work for you if the item is in the item list,
just manually change the quantity before you spawn the item and drop it on the ground in game to see if you have the correct colour

MyShilingStar's version can do this for you

upload_2020-5-14_12-39-2.png

Make sure you don't have anything in slots 21-30 before you hit the button otherwise these are overwritten
Pressing this button will fill slots 21-30 with the same item selected and the quantities from 0 to 9

Last edited by Kru5h,

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@FabioCapela This is probably a lazy preference but is there way for a shift click select for multiple boxes for the Critter entities? or possible to implement an option box in the bottom "Check to Deselect all"

I'm fine with unchecking all one by one :) haha so not complaining just a small suggestion for functionality.

The way I originally implemented it is counterproductive to that, unfortunately. I'm working on it (unticking everything bugs me too), but as the "fix" I'm working on will include a total replacement of that UI element it might still take some time.

Fabio's version can do this for you
That is not my version ;)

Reactions: SavageThieves

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The way I originally implemented it is counterproductive to that, unfortunately. I'm working on it (unticking everything bugs me too), but as the "fix" I'm working on will include a total replacement of that UI element it might still take some time.

oops!! got carried away, apologies and to MySS

This MyShilingStar's version, I have both running at the same time :)

Now corrected

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Changes are immediately applied, but they only affect future spawns; anything already in the world remains.

If something is amiss, Test to see if you can spawn an item. Because if you can't (i.e., Sys-botbase is misbehaving) then trying to prevent something from spawning will make it spawn like crazy instead, and since multiple fishes or insects with max spawn rate interfere with each other the results won't be what you expect.

You can verify it's working by looking at the Critterpedia; it should show the fish or insect available year round at all times for anything ticked, and unavailable year round for anything unticked.

There's something strange about how the game spawns sharks, BTW, as they don't seem to become available all the time even when I set their spawn rates through the roof. There might be some extra conditions for them to appear that we aren't aware of, and my program can't do anything about extra conditions.

Reactions: IntrigueR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played